Duncan Spedding

Dusic

Probably his finest hour was when he was one of the best 18 players on the pitch in our home win v Crystal Palace in 1998. had a number of good performances for us and always felt he was Dave Jones fall guy due to his persistence with Lee Todd at full back, Speeding shouldering much of the blame for Lee Todds ineptitude. A skillfull attacking player with a great ability to pick a pass, sadly another victim of Eric Blacks negative tactics.

He's the player I altered his Champioinship Manager stats for back in, I think, '98 or '99, to give him all 20s to see how he did. I also created myself in CM form and gave myself all 20s. Some of the 20s didn't stick but I was clearly the better and more versatile player. 

I suspect in real life that would not be the case. 😜

7 minutes ago, SNSUN said:

He's the player I altered his Champioinship Manager stats for back in, I think, '98 or '99, to give him all 20s to see how he did. I also created myself in CM form and gave myself all 20s. Some of the 20s didn't stick but I was clearly the better and more versatile player. 

I suspect in real life that would not be the case. 😜

Quality :D 

The first Mrs Tame suffered (and eventually  died) from Multiple Sclerosis.  She regularly attended a MS centre in the Chilterns. Duncan Spedding generously donated items to help with fund raising for the centre. I am still the proud owner of a football signed by the Saints players of the time.

• Like 7