Saints Rainbow Shirt

miserableoldgit

17 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Not anyone, I just think Soggy, the self appointed voice of the forum when it comes to speaking out against racism, not by actually doing anything of course but posting about it on multiple football forums, is an absolute cock.

Bit weird to be triggered by someone "speaking out against racism" 

Perhaps you just don't want to hear it?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Don’t need to, nothing bigoted about laughing at a few self righteous twats thinking they’re saving the world by posting on an Internet forum of a small premier league club 

No one thinks they're saving the world. Imagine being so small minded you think a bit of basic human decency and respect foe others is pointless if it's not changing the world. 

• Like 2

Just now, Restark19 said:

Bit weird to be triggered by someone "speaking out against racism" 

Perhaps you just don't want to hear it?

Maybe I’m not “triggered” at all, what about that hey? 

You’re right I don’t want to hear it. I don’t want to hear tiresome bores saying the same thing over and over again for years in the same pious, preachy fashion thinking they are the saviour, damn right I don’t. 

Just now, Restark19 said:

No one thinks they're saving the world. Imagine being so small minded you think a bit of basic human decency and respect foe others is pointless if it's not changing the world. 

Oh come on, soggy often claims he’s “speaking about against racism” on here. Like he some sort of voice of a generation. Maybe he should get off his arse and speak about someone other than from behind his computer in his middle class Romney Marsh home where there are a 97% white population if he really cares that much. 

14 minutes ago, cloggy saint said:

At least you're not denying you're a bigoted weirdo.

As you and @Restark19 have accused me of being a bigot, go and find a racist, homophobic or whatever post I’ve made on here, shouldn’t be too hard considering you must have seen a few to reach that opinion 

I've not suggested that you're racist. Homophobic? Possibly. You may not come out with anything overtly racist or homophobic but you're always the first to be all over anyone or anything that's seen to be supporting anti-racism/homophobia. Personally I think you're just an attention-whore looking for cheap laughs.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, cloggy saint said:

I've not suggested that you're racist. Homophobic? Possibly. You may not come out with anything overtly racist or homophobic but you're always the first to be all over anyone or anything that's seen to be supporting anti-racism/homophobia. Personally I think you're just an attention-whore looking for cheap laughs.

So you couldn’t find anything then. Feel free to apologise for abusing me. 

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 2

@Restark19, as Turkish is the first person I've ever put on ignore in well over  25 years on the internet, it's probably best if you didn't quote him, although you have to laugh at the last quote. As he is a most prolific commenter and often thread starter on equality, racism, LGBQT, etc. issues goodness knows what he thinks he is achieving posting on the internet forum of a small premier league club, apart from making more people aware he is a bigoted twat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, suewhistle said:

@Restark19, as Turkish is the first person I've ever put on ignore in well over  25 years on the internet, it's probably best if you didn't quote him, although you have to laugh at the last quote. As he is a most prolific commenter and often thread starter on equality, racism, LGBQT, etc. issues goodness knows what he thinks he is achieving posting on the internet forum of a small premier league club, apart from making more people aware he is a bigoted twat.

Have you got me on ignore Sue? How come you’ve never mentioned it!

I also must be the person you swear at, talk about the most and abuse the most despite having apparently had me on ignore for years! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Turkish said:

So you couldn’t find anything then. Feel free to apologise for abusing me. 

Did you read my post? What I will say is you've made 141 posts (and counting) on this thread and every one is mocking or disparaging.

Edited by cloggy saint
can't spell
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, cloggy saint said:

Did you read my post? What I will say is you've made 141 posts (and counting) on this thread and every one is mocking or disparaging.

You accused me of being a bigot and are now backtracking because you can’t back it up. In your haste to thump away at your keyboard labelling people you don’t like You didn’t think your original post through did you. Funnily enough the sort of behaviour you might accuse bigots of.

• Haha 1

On 10/08/2021 at 22:18, Turkish said:

Have I personally experienced abuse? That depends on what your definition of abuse is. I’ve had p1ss taking about different things, outside a gig in Leeds a few years back a group of lads started singing “Ross Kemp on gangs” at me because I have a slight resemblance to him. Is that abuse or people having a laugh? Perspective, sticks and stones, like I said. Some might have got angry and kicked off, I thought it a was quite funny and gave it back. A number of years ago when out in a group we were set upon by a large group of teenage kids because they thought one of us were gay. (He isnt) it could have been a very nasty situation but with a bit of common sense and not being intimidated the situation was dealt with. A couple of those kids won’t make the same mistake again, put it that way. 

my sister and cousin are both gay so I do have some experience of all this by the way. They were both worried about “coming out” but it became so bleeding obvious they didn’t have to and were a bit surprised when they found out we already knew and it was only an issue in their heads. My sister has been a season ticket holder for years and I don’t think she ever experienced anything first hand but then again like me she’s got thick skin and can turn a blind eye to a comment or two and realises that not everyone is as nice as we would like them to be and doesn’t let it stop her living her life the she wants. 

so my view on this is I guess influenced by that, why let a few big mouths who you don’t care if they’re alive or dead tomorrow let you stop living your life? Of course physical violence is a different thing altogether but like i said it reality that’s very, very rare. Sadly you will never rid the world of the odd person making comments, so what you going to do, lock yourself away forever because you get upset or get on with your life?

and BTW I responded to you like I did because you seem a decent fella who has a bit of real life experience not screaming from your keyboard how everyone is thick and right wing, tommy Robinson fanatics who hate gays are all over this forum, because they’re offended for others. unlike some on here as this thread have proven. 

@cloggy saint is this post mocking and disparaging? Oops more lies, more incorrect accusations. You really need to think before you type 

Edited by Turkish

38 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Have you got me on ignore Sue? How come you’ve never mentioned it!

I also must be the person you swear at, talk about the most and abuse the most despite having apparently had me on ignore for years! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The ignore function on here is a little like ‘gym selfies’ and working for the NHS. 

If you haven’t told everyone about it, has it really happened? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, cloggy saint said:

I'm not entirely sure what that means. Are you saying you've somehow 'banged' me?

You made a series of incorrect and unfounded accusations which you were  unable to back up. Sorry about that, maybe next time try not to be triggered so easily 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, suewhistle said:

Turkish is on ignore

Sue, I’m not saying you’re to blame for all of this, far from it, but whenever this is posted it sets off an alarm at SWF HQ.

I think we’ve jumped the shark as far as the main board goes. If anyone needs to discuss their repressed, sexual rage, we have a thread in the Lounge.

• Haha 3