rumours that dont go away

lordswoodsaints

I think we are all now of the same opinion. Trouble is, nagging away at the back of my mind is the old saying "Beware of what you wish for...."

Very true ...and I know where you are coming from. But we said that last year when SISU made their offer and I cannot help but feel that if they had taken over we would not be discussing losing the likes of Davies, Surman, Rasiak , Saga etc because we cannot afford their wages.

Guest Hacienda
Fine, but ignorance of the past normally leads to people making the same mistakes or failing to understand why they are in the situation that they find themselves. Makes life easier for those that want to rewrite history as well.

A bit like following up SG with SW then.

Guest Hacienda
It is just a therory that i have worked out after pusuing the issue over the last 4 and half years.

As I stated earlier, total wierdo.

The company taking over are DP World (Dubai Ports international) Who have recently acquired SCT and Freightliner in the docks. It is on the cards I was told this 5weeks ago and it would be 6wks-2months to happen. Normally dont believe rumours but when you hear it from the horses mouth. . . . . . .

The company taking over are DP World (Dubai Ports international) Who have recently acquired SCT and Freightliner in the docks. It is on the cards I was told this 5weeks ago and it would be 6wks-2months to happen. Normally dont believe rumours but when you hear it from the horses mouth. . . . . . .
And.. we're off again. Over to trousers;)

any takeover to get rid of lowe,wilde and crouch once and forever gets my vote before they totally destroy our club which they are getting very close to achieving.

we are heading to oblivion with them.Every Saints fan should pray for this suppossed takeover to happen.I have been told by a number of different sources that this takeover is close.I pray to god it is

any takeover to get rid of lowe,wilde and crouch once and forever gets my vote before they totally destroy our club which they are getting very close to achieving.

we are heading to oblivion with them.Every Saints fan should pray for this suppossed takeover to happen.I have been told by a number of different sources that this takeover is close.I pray to god it is

Hear hear.

I hope your 'number of different sources' aren't some blokes down the pub.

They weren't that interested last summer....

And they are part of Dubai Gov. Who still hold out hope at Liverpool....

yup good one

But they did get a synopsis of the opportunity....

I wish a take over would happen and I hope that these rumours become reality, but I seriously doubt they will. Watching Saints on and off the pitch at the moment is painful. If we were a race horse we'd be on our last legs by now and we'd be put down instead of being left to the slow and painful death that is taken place.

I wish a take over would happen and I hope that these rumours become reality, but I seriously doubt they will. Watching Saints on and off the pitch at the moment is painful. If we were a race horse we'd be on our last legs by now and we'd be put down instead of being left to the slow and painful death that is taken place.

No it isn't. The first half on Saturday was the most entertained I've been at a saints match for a good few years.