Major revamp needed - but what are our priorities?

SaintJackoInHurworth

If McCarthey and his brick shaped foot is kicking out the ball in the 1st game of the season I will be very disappointed.

For over 5yrs now we have had the worst goalies in the league, neither of them can kick the ball straight and aside from some freak patches of form they perform like stevie wonder is in our net.

There seems to be a general consensus on here (unusual I know..) about what needs to be done this summer although much of it will have to be tempered by money and contract restraints !!

The question has been asked "If we can see it, why can't they" ?

Given that the new owners/directors are pretty clever guys with a good track record (Brentford, Midtjylland !) my guess is that they do !

Difficult to be too optimistic after the tail end of this season but maybe (just maybe !) there is light at the end of the tunnel 😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Convict Colony said:

If McCarthey and his brick shaped foot is kicking out the ball in the 1st game of the season I will be very disappointed.

For over 5yrs now we have had the worst goalies in the league, neither of them can kick the ball straight and aside from some freak patches of form they perform like stevie wonder is in our net.

Longer than five years. Since returning to the PL, we haven't had a good keeper.

11 hours ago, Convict Colony said:

Do you think our keepers are like mutants who send out magnetic pulses to disrupt our analysis equipment? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SuperSAINT said:

Do you think our keepers are like mutants who send out magnetic pulses to disrupt our analysis equipment? 

hahahahahahahaaha that made me laugh cos given we have 85 million ex goalkeepers in our club but no one realises ours are shit, couldnt kick a can down the road and have the vocal skills of a mute and leadership skills of an italian general