Le Tissier Interview Antisemetic Racist

SaintsLoyal

15 minutes ago, SaintsLoyal said:

Another new low for Matt le tissier this saturday interviewing conspiracy nutter canadian chris rock.

Ban him from St Marys i reckon

https://www.antihate.ca/antisemitic_islamophobic_racist_conspiracy_theorist_dominating_international_anti_mask_movement

Why?

Do you want everyone that has a different opinion to you banned from football matches? Bit weird.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, manji said:

69AC1F71-A6C3-4CFD-9CA5-8536AD88F046.jpeg

I unfollowed him ages ago, so I just had a quick look at his Twitter timeline. I couldn't find this tweet, so either he has deleted it or it is faked.

What I did find, however, is evidence that he has well and truly lost the plot now. He's just a useful idiot re-tweeting some of the most desperate, unverified bullshit imaginable, as long as it is directed towards a shared 'enemy'. Seems he has now started turning his attention towards climate change as well, or at least sharing other people's horseshit about it. But he clearly doesn't know or understand the first thing about climate science, he just agrees with anyone who professes to be standing up to the global elites and mainstream media without a single thought towards the validity of their claims, and his unthinking followers love him for it.

Very sad to see.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

I unfollowed him ages ago, so I just had a quick look at his Twitter timeline. I couldn't find this tweet, so either he has deleted it or it is faked.

What I did find, however, is evidence that he has well and truly lost the plot now. He's just a useful idiot re-tweeting some of the most desperate, unverified bullshit imaginable, as long as it is directed towards a shared 'enemy'. Seems he has now started turning his attention towards climate change as well, or at least sharing other people's horseshit about it. But he clearly doesn't know or understand the first thing about climate science, he just agrees with anyone who professes to be standing up to the global elites and mainstream media without a single thought towards the validity of their claims, and his unthinking followers love him for it.

Very sad to see.

Likewise, he frequently appears at the top of my feed because so many people I follow follow him. It seems to be mostly just textbook stuff about the WEF, climate change and the vaccine injured, who he is determined to stick up for because they’ve been silenced by the media and definitely not because there’s f**k all of them with any credible evidence of anything.