Clubhouse TV St Mary's Stadium Tour

leeham_69

Apologies if this has already been shared but quite interesting. At first I thought we had the shoddiest facilities going around but as the chap explains the away rooms are deliberately designed to be as uncomfortable as possible - quite funny. 

Apparently 6 eps in total but haven't watched the others.

9 hours ago, leeham_69 said:

Apologies if this has already been shared but quite interesting. At first I thought we had the shoddiest facilities going around but as the chap explains the away rooms are deliberately designed to be as uncomfortable as possible - quite funny. 

Apparently 6 eps in total but haven't watched the others.

I've heard over the last few years about rubbish facilities for away teams , even at non league level where they have gone as far as having no hot water etc . Is this really likely to give an advantage to the home team or more a chance that the away team are motivated ??

I watched them the other day. Never done a tour of St Mary's before so found bits of it quite interesting, but probably nothing new if you have been on one before.

I did cringe slightly when they showed the trophy cabinet with "the most major silverware in Southamptons history" and the first one they showed was the League 1 runners up trophy...

Also never knew (probably common knowledge to everyone else) that the pitch is a certain percentage artificial. 

all those amazing facilities and thought going in behind the set up in the changing rooms and yet it has had no positive impact on our results whatsoever!!!

Had to laugh when the guy said look how small the away changing room is. He hasn't played village football then!!! it's huge!!

• Like 1