Saints Kits Season 2024/25

Master Bates

Does anyone actually care what kit we wear? Obviously there are preferences but never understood why people get so up in arms about it if we aren't wearing stripes. My least favourite kit was the white with red sash from the League One promotion season. Didn't like the kit but doesn't make me love the season any less.

25 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Does anyone actually care what kit we wear? Obviously there are preferences but never understood why people get so up in arms about it if we aren't wearing stripes. My least favourite kit was the white with red sash from the League One promotion season. Didn't like the kit but doesn't make me love the season any less.

You probably won't find anyone here who is losing sleep over kit selection. It's just people expressing an opinion. (Or sitting on the fence) on an internet football forum. It's those that worry about how people react to kit decisions I I feel most concerned about... ;)

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, trousers said:

You probably won't find anyone here who is losing sleep over kit selection. It's just people expressing an opinion. (Or sitting on the fence) on an internet football forum. It's those that worry about how people react to kit decisions I I feel most concerned about... ;)

That's a good point. I didn't mean the "Oh I don't like that kit" type, I meant the "OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE WE HAVEN'T GOT STRIPES, WE'RE DISRESPECTING OUR HISTORY, TED BATES WOULD BE TURNING IN HIS GRAVE, I'M DONE WITH THIS CLUB" types.

4 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

That's a good point. I didn't mean the "Oh I don't like that kit" type, I meant the "OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE WE HAVEN'T GOT STRIPES, WE'RE DISRESPECTING OUR HISTORY, TED BATES WOULD BE TURNING IN HIS GRAVE, I'M DONE WITH THIS CLUB" types.

Can’t really see what’s so wrong with wanting to stick with (or liking) our traditional identity, but hey-ho…

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SW11_Saint said:

Can’t really see what’s so wrong with wanting to stick with (or liking) our traditional identity, but hey-ho…

If it ain’t broke, break it anyway 😉

• Haha 1