Swansea (A) - Spare Tickets

Saint Garrett

11 hours ago, Saint Garrett said:

A mate of mine who goes to pretty much every game was disorganised and missed out on tickets for this. 

Does anyone know of any spares at all? He is after 2

Cheers in advance. 

Sent you a DM

• Like 1

Only had 4 away games, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Preston  and Stoke where we haven’t sold out so far away from home, (2 of these midweek, one 12.30 kick off) and would imagine we’ll sell out all the remaining away games possibly apart from Blackburn where we can get over 6k tickets 

15 hours ago, OnceaSaintalwaysaSaint said:

Away game tickets are getting to be like gold dust. Rotherham (2,444 tickets) is also sold out before going on general sale. We're getting too big. All we need now is a Saudi takeover and only the privileged few will be watching us.

And I am being told we are in the middle of a cost of living crisis

1 hour ago, oldsarum said:

and would imagine we’ll sell out all the remaining away games possibly apart from Blackburn where we can get over 6k tickets 

I think you’re right, they’ll be plenty of tickets available at Blackburn but would say we’ll still shift most of them if it’s not moved for TV.

The only other that may make some think twice is (potentially) a season defining fixture, Leeds away last game of season. They’ve been charging up to £47 (plus booking tax!) for aways at Elland Road (other than Cardiff who had a reciprocal deal with them) although most would probably just suck it up if something still on it.

Edited by TheAlehouseBrawlers
Typo

12 hours ago, TheAlehouseBrawlers said:

I think you’re right, they’ll be plenty of tickets available at Blackburn but would say we’ll still shift most of them if it’s not moved for TV.

The only other that may make some think twice is (potentially) a season defining fixture, Leeds away last game of season. They’ve been charging up to £47 (plus booking tax!) for aways at Elland Road (other than Cardiff who had a reciprocal deal with them) although most would probably just suck it up if something still on it.

I reckon if it was a crucial game, the club would subsidise it to something reasonable, like they did for the Sheffield Wednesday away game.

• Like 1