Taylor H-B

31cc

It's an obligation to purchase on promotion, either automatic or playoff winners. Very good bit of business to do at the time! I think it's more around £20m though.

I think it was written into the article on the OS when we signed him.

Edited by S-Clarke

50 minutes ago, 31cc said:

Right, I'll go back to sleep now 🙃

😁 Yes thats been common knowledge since he signed. Another reason why promotion is vitally important as he'll be a big miss next season if we have to do another season at this level and rebuild the defence. (Especially as KWP will be off and even Bednarek may have his suitors).

THB belongs in the Prem. Hopefully it's with us. Also it's a surprise that Burnley never signed him permanently or at least on another loan.

1 hour ago, SNSUN said:

😁 Yes thats been common knowledge since he signed. Another reason why promotion is vitally important as he'll be a big miss next season if we have to do another season at this level and rebuild the defence. (Especially as KWP will be off and even Bednarek may have his suitors).

THB belongs in the Prem. Hopefully it's with us. Also it's a surprise that Burnley never signed him permanently or at least on another loan.

Yeah, Burnley's summer window was bonkers. Never made any sense. Him and Tella would be shoe-ins in their team this year.

Sheffield United's window wasn't much better mind, probably the worst ever by a promoted side.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dig Dig said:

Another little snippet I heard is that we might be interested in David Brooks on loan and hope to have him available for the Liverpool cup game. 

Not sure he gets in the team ahead of Skacel.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, S-Clarke said:

It's an obligation to purchase on promotion, either automatic or playoff winners. Very good bit of business to do at the time! I think it's more around £20m though.

I think it was written into the article on the OS when we signed him.

...on his current form, he would be cheap at the price, but would have a job getting into the England squad whilst Southgate is still in charge.

He’ll have a job getting in to the England squad because he’s not playing in the Premier League. Not sure why Southgate is referenced, in fact Southgate has previously invited THB to full squad England training so he’s clearly had his eye on him.