M27

Lighthouse

I guess 7 is closed because the road up from the motorway junction towards Southampton is closed for major repairs.  Don't know why 8 is closed.  Official diversion is J9 then A27/A3024.

Also hearing the motorway may not reopen until late this evening; which I'm especially looking forward to for my drive home which was utterly f*cking chaotic last night.

Must have been lucky on Wednesday evening as it took me not much over an hour to get to Hamble from Portsmouth, although junction 8 was open which helped.

Sounds like chaos today. 3 hours from Fareham to Southampton for someone I know. 

Screenshot_2024-02-22-22-25-52-08_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

All 3 arrested for death by dangerous driving (one for drink and drugs, one for drink) so they’re either not admitting who was actually behind the wheel, or the police have charged the passengers anyway (just had a quick look online and in very rare cases passengers have been done before for death by dangerous driving especially if drink/drugs are involved).

Absolute shocker, hope they get the book thrown at them.

• Like 2