Another Thing!

miserableoldgit

I have just been down to SMS to get my tickets for the Brum Cup game as the ticket office was supposed to be open until 7.00pm. When I arrived the ticket offices were closed. Went to Reception and was told that there had been a ****-up. Ticket staff were apparently not told about late opening (although it was in Saturdays programme) and went home at 5.00pm. The guy in front of me had come up especially from Lymington for nothing. What is happening at our club?

I have just been down to SMS to get my tickets for the Brum Cup game as the ticket office was supposed to be open until 7.00pm. When I arrived the ticket offices were closed. Went to Reception and was told that there had been a ****-up. Ticket staff were apparently not told about late opening (although it was in Saturdays programme) and went home at 5.00pm. The guy in front of me had come up especially from Lymington for nothing. What is happening at our club?

LOL. What a bunch of rank amateurs.......

They should give you a free ticket as a sign of goodwill, if they advertised it was open and it wasnt then its the least they can do, its only £8 a ticket anyway so hardly likely to break the bank.

OP - sorry you were messed around

rest -ffs calm down!

Nick - Are you now an official ambassador for the club?! Do you do match day hospitality as well?! Maybe you should. Seriously. I don't know many Saints fans that are so tolerant as you. Not so much in this post, you've barely said much but I'm talking about your general posts and your bewildering defence of the current management regime. Just pondered the point.

Even in the most adverse circumstances (in which 99% of fans would burst a blood vessel and give up and go home due to the actions of our club) you somehow manage to defend the club and put on a brave face. You do not let matters effect your own, personal standards for the club, You accept the actions of the Chairman/Directors and happily plough on, rarely getting emotional or overly concerned about our continually spiralling, downwards plight.

Seriously - why?

I am not sure whether you are one of those people that just accept what you're given (on the pitch), whether you're easily pleased, whether you're fed up but sit on the fence for an easy life, whether you don't have much ambition (or do but just don't show it), whether you truly believe all you type in favour of the board or are swayed, whether you're actually happy with current events - the remaining departures of any discernible talent (in current form anyway) and you DO believe we will succeed?! I don't know.

I hope we do survive or succeed somehow but I don't seriously believe it (not with having lost every senior player of worth bar Svensson & John).

Where are you coming from? Seriously - I started the penultimate paragraph tongue in cheek (no, not like that! I'll leave that to the forum plants! LOL) but I am honestly unsure as to where you're coming from at times. Do you not think of how far we've fallen and find it totally unacceptable? I know I do. Surely we should set our standards higher but this worn out "we have no money line" is the now obligatory excuse for dismantling our club before our very eyes and sending us to oblivion (despite signing some kids). In all honesty, I am starting to give up caring. It saves the heart ache. I just truly hope none of these actions are of spite from any faction. Anyone with sense must realise, kids can do so much but with no senior players and established talent/experience we are condemming ourselves to first division football, then look at the gates vanish along with our club. Thanks a f*ckin bunch guys! **** up FC!

Nick - Are you now an official ambassador for the club?! Do you do match day hospitality as well?! Maybe you should. Seriously. I don't know many Saints fans that are so tolerant as you. Not so much in this post, you've barely said much but I'm talking about your general posts and your bewildering defence of the current management regime. Just pondered the point.

Even in the most adverse circumstances (in which 99% of fans would burst a blood vessel and give up and go home due to the actions of our club) you somehow manage to defend the club and put on a brave face. You do not let matters effect your own, personal standards for the club, You accept the actions of the Chairman/Directors and happily plough on, rarely getting emotional or overly concerned about our continually spiralling, downwards plight.

Seriously - why?

I am not sure whether you are one of those people that just accept what you're given (on the pitch), whether you're easily pleased, whether you're fed up but sit on the fence for an easy life, whether you don't have much ambition (or do but just don't show it), whether you truly believe all you type in favour of the board or are swayed, whether you're actually happy with current events - the remaining departures of any discernible talent (in current form anyway) and you DO believe we will succeed?! I don't know.

I hope we do survive or succeed somehow but I don't seriously believe it (not with having lost every senior player of worth bar Svensson & John).

Where are you coming from? Seriously - I started the penultimate paragraph tongue in cheek (no, not like that! I'll leave that to the forum plants! LOL) but I am honestly unsure as to where you're coming from at times. Do you not think of how far we've fallen and find it totally unacceptable? I know I do. Surely we should set our standards higher but this worn out "we have no money line" is the now obligatory excuse for dismantling our club before our very eyes and sending us to oblivion (despite signing some kids). In all honesty, I am starting to give up caring. It saves the heart ache. I just truly hope none of these actions are of spite from any faction. Anyone with sense must realise, kids can do so much but with no senior players and established talent/experience we are condemming ourselves to first division football, then look at the gates vanish along with our club. Thanks a f*ckin bunch guys! **** up FC!

I'd like to know what floats-your-boat too, Nick...

and they wonder why we're losing fans!!

It simply isn't good enough that whilst the youngster under JP are doing their best to try and keep the club afloat, off the field we continue to look like a bunch of complete amateurs. Will this give Lowe a decent excuse to sack a few more people from the ticket office?

OP - sorry you were messed around

rest -ffs calm down!

Whilst the situation was annoying for me at least I only live 4 or 5 miles from SMS. I feel sorry for those that live much further away and had wasted journeys. I was there at around 6.15pm and there were 3 other people there. How many others came between 5.00pm and 7.00pm I don`t know.

This is either Sundance Beast or Leon Crouch ;) If it's Leon, he'll be apoplectic with rage. If it was Sundance he'll be praising the Lowe regime for saving on overtime rates and electricity for the lighting. :p

Seriously - why?

NickG - it is bizarre why you think it is OK for the club to mess the fans around

I don't at all -sorry if it sounded like I did! Will answer the rest later when have more time

Dear God. Somebody made a mistake. It must be really annoying if you've travelled any distance to find the ticket office shut when it should have been open and I sympathise. If I were you I'd write a strongly worded letter to the club. But get it in proportion. It is a mistake and that's all. It's not a symbol of the decline of our great club (there are lots of those but this isn't one).