Bloody Birmingham!!

JohnnyFartPants

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
When was the draw for this round as I have only just fallen upon the information "up north" and hadn't previously seen anything on here about it.

About 9 days ago. Does your news travel by donkey?

Even more weird is that I live with a Birmingham fan and she didn't know either!!

I think I have time travelled!!

Bloody hell - lives in Liverpool with a Birmingham fan. Have you gone for the full range of whiny accents?

(Ducks 'cause my wife is from Birmingham.)

Relax. Birmingham are a "Premier League Operation". They have decided that they will walk this league. They have decided to concentrate on winning the CCC. (Sound familiar?)

As a result they'll do what we used to do - give their squad's cover players some competitive action.

(guess well get walloped then)

It's hardly as if they won easily last time. I'd understand the worry if they'd come here and won 4-0, but if SJ had taken his chance we might well have won. We'll give them another good game. In fact, I think we'll beat them.

I wouldnt have thought the team that face Brum in the league will be the same team that faces them in the Cup. Jan has already stated the team are tired from 3 games in a week last weekend, so cant see the first teamers playing on Sat and then on Tuesday (I think thats what day the Cup game is). I would think we will see a very young side get blooded.

Relax. Birmingham are a "Premier League Operation". They have decided that they will walk this league. They have decided to concentrate on winning the CCC. (Sound familiar?)

As a result they'll do what we used to do - give their squad's cover players some competitive action.

(guess well get walloped then)

thought you were going to say they will play their youngsters

Guest Hacienda
Bloody hell - lives in Liverpool with a Birmingham fan. Have you gone for the full range of whiny accents?

(Ducks 'cause my wife is from Birmingham.)

JFP now resides in The Potteries.

To be honest, i'm not bothered. I think we just need to concentrate on survival and the cup would be more fixtures we can do without. If we get any injuries were screwed.

I agree. Obviously a cup run would be nice but i would rather us concentrate on staying in this league, it's going to be very, very tough as it is