Pink Fluffy Policing

INFLUENCED.COM

Got arrested by appointment yesterday afternoon on spurious allegations, whilst there had to be placed in a cell, after interview had to be put back in there whilst they decide how to proceed, got a visit from a welfare officer asking if I had any issues with drugs, drink etc... at the custody desk I was asked was I dependant on drugs, drink or a mentalist etc.. asked on at least 4 occassions if I wanted a drink, upon release was given a card with contact numbers for any and all help groups !!!

I remember the days you got chucked in a cell and left until they were ready to interview you, no wonder 'crims' are not deterred from repeating crimes, overall I received more attention there than at my office.

Got arrested by appointment yesterday afternoon on spurious allegations, whilst there had to be placed in a cell, after interview had to be put back in there whilst they decide how to proceed, got a visit from a welfare officer asking if I had any issues with drugs, drink etc... at the custody desk I was asked was I dependant on drugs, drink or a mentalist etc.. asked on at least 4 occassions if I wanted a drink, upon release was given a card with contact numbers for any and all help groups !!!

I remember the days you got chucked in a cell and left until they were ready to interview you, no wonder 'crims' are not deterred from repeating crimes, overall I received more attention there than at my office.

It is part of our politically correct society. It is now "The Police Service" and not "Police Force" as the word force apparently gives the wrong impression. You have been serviced by the Police.

What did you do?

Brilliant, what did the offending motorist do to you?

He was very offensive with his gestures due to my not realising for a split second the lights had turned green, this continued until there was a 'collision' between our vehicles and had reason to get out of the car, he then turnt from Bruce Lee into Sammy lee, then goes crying to the police because he was made to look a c*ck in front of his 'missus'

He was very offensive with his gestures due to my not realising for a split second the lights had turned green, this continued until there was a 'collision' between our vehicles and had reason to get out of the car, he then turnt from Bruce Lee into Sammy lee, then goes crying to the police because he was made to look a c*ck in front of his 'missus'

What an utter t w a t - him not you.