Jade Goody.

saint lard

And yet strangely I think you must have :D

I wish. I did celebrate her two minute silence by cutting my hedge on her funeral day though. I like to refer to the two weeks or so after she died as the weeks Britain went mental.

There's a lot of similarities though with two girls losing their lives prematurely. Obviously I don't know either so whilst I can sympathise I can't really grieve for them. The major difference seems to be that when Dianna died we were all told how to feel, we had to emote on the death of a nobody and we couldn't escape. It's OK to question Jade Goody though because she was a celebrity based on vapidity rather than a celebrity through marriage. Least Jade Goody had to interview for her role in celebrity culture and keep selling papers - Dianna got away with mere hairstyles and a confused look when confronted with tricky tasks like telling the time.

I wish. I did celebrate her two minute silence by cutting my hedge on her funeral day though. I like to refer to the two weeks or so after she died as the weeks Britain went mental.

There's a lot of similarities though with two girls losing their lives prematurely. Obviously I don't know either so whilst I can sympathise I can't really grieve for them. The major difference seems to be that when Dianna died we were all told how to feel, we had to emote on the death of a nobody and we couldn't escape. It's OK to question Jade Goody though because she was a celebrity based on vapidity rather than a celebrity through marriage. Least Jade Goody had to interview for her role in celebrity culture and keep selling papers - Dianna got away with mere hairstyles and a confused look when confronted with tricky tasks like telling the time.

I think he was referring to the fact that it is spelt Diana.

Twinkle Twinkle Big Brother Star

In The Arms Of The Angels Now You Are

Up Above The World So High

Like A Diamond In The Sky

Twinkle Twinkle Big Brother Star

You Are And Will Be The Brightest Star By Far

Jade Goody's dead

That's what I said.

Her body is compost

And this is my riposte

I hope Shilpa ****ties all on her tomb

She had stuff in her womb

Which spelled her doom.

:o:o:o:o:o:o

In what way? She was talentless, achieved nothing and died young(ish). There seem a lot of similarities to me. The only difference is that aside from passing interest I've managed to ignore Jade Goody - I couldn't do that when Dianna died.

who was?? Diana wasnt there as a celeb with a "talent", achieved nothing??? tell that to the many charaties she founded and her aid work. How you can compare the 2 is beyond me!!

deluded!!!

I cannot believe some of the callous, heartless people that our society has bred. If you've got nothing positive to contribute, don't bother contributing at all. What's the point? No one gives a toss what you've got to say anyway, you're just making yourselves look like ****s. A mother died and cervical cancer awareness was raised. Neither of those things seem particularly refutable to me, so why bother trying?