Cardiff game kicking off at 15:07 - Hillsborough memorial

Saint137

Pleased to see the PL/FA/FL do this, a fitting commemoration for the 25th anniversary. Would be great to hear a 6-minute rendition of Justice for the 96 between 3pm and then. Certainly hope that there's no PA/music during that time.

Cant believe it's 25 years. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was nearly 16 at the time and loved the middle back of the Milton Road. If I was a Liverpool fan it would have been exactly that area of Hillsborough I would have gone for.

We were the first team to score that afternoon. See 3:51 below.

I can remember it coming through on the news. Shocking that it happened and shocking the way it has been handled. How time flies. Talking about time flying it's 30 years next year since the Bradford fire, which I can also remember unfolding.

Pleased to see the PL/FA/FL do this, a fitting commemoration for the 25th anniversary. Would be great to hear a 6-minute rendition of Justice for the 96 between 3pm and then. Certainly hope that there's no PA/music during that time.

I don't even 6 seconds of that, never mind 6 minutes

Talking about time flying it's 30 years next year since the Bradford fire, which I can also remember unfolding.

That holds really poignant memories, I vividly remember that day. I was at my grandfathers watching it happen live on tv. Grandad had just told us he had cancer & didn't have long to live :-(

I can remember it coming through on the news. Shocking that it happened and shocking the way it has been handled. How time flies. Talking about time flying it's 30 years next year since the Bradford fire, which I can also remember unfolding.

Yep I think we beat Coventry 2 - 1 at home that day. Only my 2nd visit to the Dell. I remember listening about it on the way home.

West Ham away

without doubt. was at game and remmeber the Sunday papers on Saturday evening and no one could believe it.

Saints fans singing 96 dead it should have been more on train back from Palace. We have such great fans

without doubt. was at game and remmeber the Sunday papers on Saturday evening and no one could believe it.

Saints fans singing 96 dead it should have been more on train back from Palace. We have such great fans

Some little chav gob****e was posting similar stuff on twitter earlier. Silly little ***** wasn't even born when it happened.

He's talking about the day of the Bradford fire

Sorry, my mistake.

Dont remember the Coventry/Bradford day itself and only heard about the tragedy when in Raffles later in the evening (think I went ou straight after the game and pubs didn't have TVs in and of course no mobiles).

Im sure I remember listening to Bradford details on the way home from The Dell.

Hillsborough I was working abroad with a load of scousers , so wasn't particularly pleasant when news came through. One lad lost a mate and if I remember a couple of others had family there, but were ok. We had a big fund raising weekend and all the expats dug very deep, including mancs. I was forced to sing ynwal in a Liverpool top and my mate sang owts in my drapper tools saints top. I think more went into the kitty to make us stop, than to hear us sing. I know the band that agreed to play for free were getting ****ed off with my roger dalwtry swinging of the mike.

Edited by Lord Duckhunter