TV Games: Manchester United, Newcastle United and Swansea City - KO times changed

Saint-Armstrong

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/20141111-tv-fixtures-manchester-united-newcastle-united-swansea-2077363.aspx

Phew, Newcastle is our annual away day with the boys... was worried they would move that to a Sunday.

Man U away moved to Sunday 11 Jan 4pm KO

Newc away 17 jan 5:30pm KO

Swan home 1 Feb 4pm KO

Edited by jasonb

What a bunch of ******.

I am flying out of Manc back to Dubai early Mon morn, so I guess I'm lucky it didn't get moved to Mon night, but bang goes my post match p!ss up in Manc on Sat night :?

The Newcastle game would have finished just before I set off to work a nightshift but now starts as I set off to work, so that one is now a no go for me. Got to feel sorry for the travelling fans, what is it with changing the longest journeys?

The Swansea game moves from the a day off followed by another day off, to me getting up at 0430 am the next day, with the game finnishing at 2200 here, so no drinking and watching it at home instead of down the pub with The Dubai Saints.

I really do hate TV rescheduling. :x

Changes my plans for Manchester, was going to stay Fri and Sat, now I'll take the Monday off and do Sat and Sun come back Monday (Manchester is atop night out, well worth doing 2 nights if possible).

Newcastle changes nothing, I booked the late Flybe flight back on Sunday (going up early Sat) just in case it was moved for TV. A 5.30pm KO is brilliant, extra 2.5hrs in the pub watching Soccer Saturday. Bozy.

Newcastle is quite handy, as it gives a few more hours to recover from the Friday night - we're flying up friday early evening and then back Monday afternoon - was a bit worried then for a moment that it'd got changed for the Monday night!!

Hopefully it doesn't affect away numbers too much, as both Utd and Newcastle being just after Christmas, it's generally the time of the year when most people are skint.

Sky really do bu66er up the season for us that have to plan in advance. I suppose these changes were okay, as theres no monday night football.

But its anoying they have only released the jan schedule. I'm about to book flights for the LPool game in feb. Quite good prices at the moment but will it be a sunday match? Imagine if they move it to the monday, then i'll have flown home by KO time.

Wait and the prices will definately go up.

I understand the tv money is an important financial input to the league, but they could decide and anounce these games further in advance, the b4stards!

Sky really do bu66er up the season for us that have to plan in advance. I suppose these changes were okay, as theres no monday night football.

But its anoying they have only released the jan schedule. I'm about to book flights for the LPool game in feb. Quite good prices at the moment but will it be a sunday match? Imagine if they move it to the monday, then i'll have flown home by KO time.

Wait and the prices will definately go up.

I understand the tv money is an important financial input to the league, but they could decide and anounce these games further in advance, the b4stards!

There are champions league games on the Tuesday (24th Feb) so I'm not sure if Sky would schedule a premier league game for the Monday? (Regardless of who's left in the tournament).