Koeman

Kaiser Soze

I quite like him and think he is a decent manager however I do think he tinkers with formations too much. I'm not a lover of three centre backs because they don't do it enough and are much more used to being a pair which seems to cause problems because of the unfamiliarity. For the goal on Saturday Fonte was pulled over to our left and VVD and Soares were ball watching allowing Cabaye to slip in behind them for an open goal.

I'm don't like his over cautious selections and think he errs on the negative, for example picking five defenders and three holding midfielders leaving only Long and Mane as attackers. Bringing on JWP who hasn't scored in four years when we are chasing the game, needing a goal was crass. I would have thought it was time to go for broke either bring on Juanmi or/and push VVD up front for the last ten minutes.

For the goal on Saturday Fonte was pulled over to our left and VVD and Soares were ball watching allowing Cabaye to slip in behind them for an open goal.

Not sure this is anything to do with 3 at the back though, I have seen this happen several times this season when VVD gets caught out when we have been playing a back 4.

If we're going to let people go on the basis of having lost the plot, the best place to start would be this forum. That is all.

Don't agree with the OP but some people on here really seem to get agitated when people have a different viewpoint to them.

Quite funny really. You don't agree so you want their user ID to be revoked.

Kind of defeats the point of a forum.