If they get locked up I will buy you a pint. Forgot about the community service stuff, they can all have some of that with the fine and suspended sentence.
FFS, they WILL NOT get a jail sentence. If, as Stu has said, all they did was 'push a few fences', their 'clean' records will be taken into account. They'll end up with 3 year banning orders, and a fine, with a suspended sentence.
Last time:
1. Yes you keep the kit lol.
2. Shinpads, boots, shower stuff (nickh insisted on that last time, i don't know why)
3. Think it says in an email, about 5.30?
I'm playing in my first match of the year tonight, so hopefully I survive. Haven't played since september!
The ref summed himself up when he sprinted over and booked the Oldham player for time-wasting in taking too long off the pitch, yet he never bothered to do anything else all game.
Southampton FC Morgan Schneiderlin 17/04/2010 Suspended from all football until the Club have completed 4 first team matches for a Sending Off in a match played on 17/04/2010.