Jump to content

Dr Who?

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    12050
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dr Who?

  1. Right, I have not had enough time to phone the Wigan ticket mudhut. If I can get tickets on the way I am there. Get the fook in.
  2. We will not be signing anyone.
  3. Nope, we have got to be looking at mid table finish, to match the ambition of the club. A draw at Wigan, no way
  4. Hoping to take my daughter to her 2nd game and her first away game, if I can buy tickets on the day. Her first game 4-1 v Villa, was going to be Wigan home, but she was ill. I am going for 1-4...... Bring it on.
  5. Does anyone know if I can buy away tickets on the day?
  6. But Saturday at Wigan I am going for 1-4
  7. Ha ha ha, we already lost this one....I am going for 0-2
  8. Do not agree, Chelsea are terrible ATM.
  9. Looking back we should have had 4/6 points from the last 2 games, and we got 1. But the confidence from that second half we can take into the Wigan game and get all 3 points 1-4.
  10. Or joint 3rd from bottom with Wigan and Reading..... I will pick your outcome though.
  11. Can I buy away tickets in the day for Wigan. Anyone?
  12. Brilliant, now lets hammer Wigan!
  13. I doubt united have been waiting time like many away teams do at OT if level or winning.
  14. So can I buy away tickets at Wigan on the day?
  15. We will not get one of them at OT
  16. Very good.
  17. A point would be massive here.
  18. We are good!
  19. Saved all or energy in the first half!
  20. Fergie will be putting in a last minute bid for him at this rate.
  21. Still 10 mins left at least?
  22. Night nurse!
  23. Keep going saints! Come on!
  24. Still have hope
  25. What a keeper, proving me completely wrong, and I am very pleased.
×
×
  • Create New...