Jump to content

Dr Who?

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    12,050
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dr Who?

  1. Still 2-1 then.
  2. There we go!
  3. We are outplaying Man U at OT..... Shame about the first half!
  4. Cheat in the arsenal team now, taking a dive dive dive!
  5. Come on arse!
  6. Come on saints
  7. It is strange, but I do not think much of Man U this season, but they do enough...
  8. I am going for us to get something here.
  9. Tightening up at the back. Either 3-1 or 2-2 this one.
  10. Lets keep this going.
  11. Brilliant goal.
  12. Still in this, could still sneak a draw!
  13. Arsenal goal, was brilliant! Walcott
  14. Still in it!
  15. Yellows!!
  16. We angered the beast..... And he scored!
  17. Ha ha ha
  18. I did not think in my wildest dreams we would get that far at 0-1, but my 3-3 or 4-3 is looking good.
  19. Did anyone get their money on Man U?
  20. Did not even get to the 8th minute let alone 80!
  21. Weird as I am not worried about this game, as I think we will lose, but if still 0-1 80 minutes, I will be ****ting it!
  22. We yellow?
  23. To the corners saints!
  24. You git, I thought it was 2!
×
×
  • Create New...