Jump to content

Hawkswood

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    710
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hawkswood

  1. To be honest, yes, disappointed not to have won that after that first have performance, but even so , some of our football, the passing and moving was excellent. I hope KWP doesnt become one of those players who has a brilliant trial with us then becomes useless when we sign him. ( If we sign him) Ings brilliant again
  2. Hahahhahahahahahhahahah
  3. Erm......erm.......erm.....
  4. Yup, totally agree with this
  5. Well I didnt see that win coming. Brilliant performance. I know everyone will give Ings MoM, and he was excellent, but, and I cant believe Im going to say this, but Id give it to Vestergaard. Was rock solid. I also really like Che Adams. I think hes a great all rounder. I just hope he comes good.
  6. I know football is a lot about opinions and perspectives but I really disagree with this. I feel had that shot against sheff utd earlier in the season gone in it would have made a massive difference. Also I feel he has more to his game than long and especially Obefemi. I still really believe that he'll come good if given the opportunity. Btw, think we're gonna get bullied out of this today. 0 -3
  7. I mean thats so saints isnt it. Lose to two defensive disasters !! Nice we're safe but christ its wash and repeat isnt it.
×
×
  • Create New...