Jump to content

LiberalCommunist

Members
  • Posts

    1,708
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LiberalCommunist

  1. First day defeat shocker. Never would have predicted that. Time to lower expectations and grow thicker skin. This will be tough. Hoping we now start to get the siege mentality we desperately need. Jack was shit today. But don't write him off. He will be important.
  2. The let it go police will be here shortly......
  3. Southampton have rejected a £17m bid from Benfica ----------------------------------------------------- I've heard of testing the water, but that's more like Google Earthing the location of the lake.
  4. Come on Lincoln. Do it for football.
  5. It was a perfectly reasonable response TS. It highlighted quite a few key facts from last season. When we are still in the bottom five after five games the melt downs are going to be huge. This season is going to tough. Buckle up Dorothy.
  6. Brought in to end corruption. Hmm, may as well bring back Sepp.
  7. Good draw. Rather a test than a flounder.
  8. I think there's a little wake up call coming for some.
  9. 1-1. Think I'd take that right now.
  10. Sad to see him go. Decent fee decreases the pain.
  11. Well, if you are right, at least we don't have to worry about the pending six month ban. Silver lining.
  12. In brighter news, the FA have decided to drop all charges.
  13. Russel Martin has learned nothing.
  14. More like lose to Liverpool midweek in the QF then have Boro away at the weekend. Nah, fringe can have this shit. Bigger fish to fry.
  15. Kinda want to show this comp a lack of respect and stick out the fringe. Doesn't really help us, but it gives the efl the finger. Petty, right? Guilty as charged.
  16. If he plays 30 games this season then we lost out big time, if he manages just 12, then we'll feel justified with his departure. Either way though, he's gone now. And nothing changes that.
  17. How deep we went into preseason started to fill me with hope the core was staying. I hope that's not ripped away in the next couple of weeks, as the other clubs desperation and lack of preparation pushes them to start chucking the money around. Oh to be a saint.
  18. A manager of a rival team, in the same league as us, answering with honesty and integrity rather than just taking a cheap shot like every other observer has done over the last four months. I care. In fact I'm holding out for a hero. One day someone is going to break the seal, and confirm how normalised the spying had become before our subsequent persecution. I care.
  19. I'm going to long remember how the media handled this, as well as the governing bodies. Some of the shit I've listened to from these two faced chancers. And the deafening silence when its one of their fancy clubs. Yeah, real journalism shining through.
  20. Looking forward to seeing him play, whilst it doesn't mean a gasp of anxiety when he goes to control the ball. No hard feelings, but also no tears.
  21. This thread is going to blow up tomorrow morning. Can feel it in my bones. Judgment day.
  22. My elderly, easily confused dad told me the case punishment had dropped yesterday. £10m fine and given a suspended ban from registering new players for two transfer windows for breaching rules. Suspended six-point deduction. Thanked for being forthcoming with information regarding the breach......... It was at this point, half way through an air punch of celebration I realised he'd heard the Chelsea non-punishment. Fuck my life.
  23. Drowning in corruption. Man, I preferred it when I was oblivious to all this.
  24. At least we now know exactly what cheating is. Be a real nightmare if that was even slightly subjective.
  25. The best thing Russel Martin can do now for his career, is succeed at Leicester. These woe me interviews repainting the passage of time are fooling nobody. He isn't solely to blame for what happened, after all someone should have spotted his dogmatic, rigid approach and given him an ultimatum far earlier than his too late into the season sacking. But he seemingly cannot take any accountability for any of his failures, and that is rather dangerous in the world of football. He better hope they have fully extinguished all the rot from Leicester's dressing room, or this little experiment will eat him up. League one is a battle ground where ego's go to die. Time to walk the walk.
×
×
  • Create New...