Jump to content

Thereisonlyonemickychannon

Members
  • Posts

    451
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Thereisonlyonemickychannon

  1. Me too. Well done Hughie...the path to glory started with him.
  2. Getting predictable now. Armstrong hasn't even touched the ball yet! Great attacking threat!
  3. I like the look of Lumley. Big fella with his eye on the ball.
  4. Charles...what a lazy bastard!
  5. Saints legend and a great man. Never forgotten. RIP
  6. Totally agree. Martin out
  7. Small one is shite!
  8. Martin out. Tippy tappy backy sidey backy sidey bollockes is not for this league!
  9. I have become so pesimistic supporting Saints. Even though we went on a very long undefeated run, I just knew that we are not top draw. So many of those games had terrible moments of play. I still can't like Russell Martin. I want to be proved wrong, but I know I am right! Bloody pesimistic see!
  10. Dear oh dear oh dear. Martin is a fraud.
  11. Edoize is a bloody good player
  12. Totally agree. Not a good footballer
  13. Win this and I might just start believing in Russell Martin
  14. Or a betting fix. Odds must have been huge for Huddersfield win.
  15. This has to be a prime example of a betting fix!!!
  16. Typical Saints...it seems to be a false quality...proper teams concentrate.
  17. Well well well....who would have thought that we are level with Real Madrid for passes with Che Adams and Smallbone, amongst others in the team.. 🤔
  18. Bloody great ref now. And we score!!!
  19. The ref is a twat too
  20. Absolutely. F,ING useless. Crosses the ball to Plymouth. Get Off Smallbone!
×
×
  • Create New...