Jump to content

Cricketphilly

Members
  • Posts

    698
  • Joined

Everything posted by Cricketphilly

  1. I imagine cash is always in short supply
  2. They don't wear shoes in Carlisle, let alone have a Nandos
  3. Was on 350K apparantly
  4. Read an interview with David Haye recently, whilst in training, and that's what he was eating. Bit of grilled chicken i guess.
  5. Great stuff, many thanks!
  6. Anyone have al link to the goals please?
  7. Like the cruddy badge!
  8. Dryden?
  9. Shearer's head looks photoshopped on the link picture
  10. As per usual, work, work and more work!
  11. He is also unlikely to spend his summers playing in International tournaments, which makes him an even more attractive transfer target. I would not be suprised if Man Utd went for him as a like for like replacement for Giggs.
  12. An exellent job by all concerned. As with all things voluntary it's usually a thankless task, but hey why not? Thank you for your efforts chaps.
  13. I was at the Arsenal game when Bergkamp scored his first goal for them. Wright came straight over to us and started gesticulating, I called him every name under the sun!
  14. Sorry image didnt upload
  15. The cat came back
  16. If I ask nicely, will they tan me?
  17. That's Essex for yer Phil
  18. Comfy?
  19. It's coming boys, Big Phil's money back guarantee.
  20. Me i'm afraid
  21. That won't upset the Catholic supporters!
  22. Man City's latest is a cracker; We buy any c*nt dot com, we buy any c*nt dot, from fifty to a hundred mill, we buy any c*nt dot com.
  23. Eh?
  24. Ha Ha! Not long enoufh for sure!!!
×
×
  • Create New...