-
Posts
1,562 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Stripey McStripe Shirt
-
I'm no fan of Spurs and would love it if they go down. However, that save from Kinsky at the end was world class and on a human level I'm quite pleased for the guy given what happened in the Champions League earlier in the season.
-
They'd have had more privacy in a tent than a public hotel I guess.
-
Don't give the EFL the idea of implementing a third place play-off for the play-offs...
-
Had a great time testing my new drone last week.
-
Is it possible Sunak was in on it when he was PM?
-
Scandalous, I agree. The whole sorry saga should be known as Watergategate.
-
Off day, but he'll come good again Tuesday.
-
Saints 2-1 (aet) Boro - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to St Louis's topic in The Saints
All of them? Blimey! -
The Starmer Years - Can The New Broom Sweep Clean?
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to sadoldgit's topic in The Lounge
Diane Abbot for PM! -
Saints 2-1 (aet) Boro - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to St Louis's topic in The Saints
Hard to disagree with any of this. -
Very good result all this ngs considered, especially after the first half.
-
Feels like it's going to need a Leeds circa 2012 performance....
-
Boro manager sounds a right smarmy cock
-
Will Salt. The new Rachel Reeves.
-
We look a bit silly and I reckon it'll be a financially costly cock up. But equally, any advantage gained is miniscule compared to, say, a "professional foul" that gets a yellow card on the pitch.
-
I reserve judgement on that until we've watched what they get up to in training.
-
Problem solved. Spying wouldn't have been within 72 hours...
-
Donald Trump Appreciation Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Guided Missile's topic in The Lounge
N/t -
I know we've got some wet fannies on this forum, but looking at theirs it seems like someone has spilt a whole bucket of lube on the equation too. I genuinely don't think our fan base would be (as) annoyed if it was the other way around. They seem to be - genuinely - suggesting we should forfeit the game/play behind closed doors / expelled from the competition etc.
-
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.
-
Lovely gesture for him to support the Pride movement with his tie.
-
I'd argue almost the exact opposite. Don't give it the time of day and move on.
-
If they've got a picture of our guy, but we don't have any pictures of them, isn't it they who are indeed spying on us? 🤬 Sanction them now!!!!
-
Mad that the analyst can't even afford Bluetooth headphones apparently. Old school stuff with wires, according to reports I've seen.
-
I do not want to think about what the skates get up to behind closed doors.
