Jump to content

Stripey McStripe Shirt

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    1562
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stripey McStripe Shirt

  1. Maybe he wanted to start a family.
  2. You're thinking of Steve Owen. Michael Owen's dad.
  3. Yeah, but, Saints (or Tonda) haven't brought the game in to disrepute. Nobody would have been the wiser of Boro hadn't grassed. So, technically, they're the ones who should be punished. Case closed, your honour.
  4. Sorry for any spoilers to anyone who hasn't caught up to circa year 2000 in EastEnders.
  5. Also, his brother was shot by his girlfriend on his own doorstep. I'd be paranoid too.
  6. Also, his brother was shot by his girlfriend on his own doorstep. I'd be paranoid too.
  7. I'm not Bazunu.
  8. I'd give 100% too, but doesn't mean I'd be any good.
  9. Maybe someone just forgot to switch them off after the last game?
  10. What are you expecting from him during a prolonged international break?
  11. Think how little time they'll have to prepare to whatever new tactics we implement because of a ban. It'd be a nightmare for them.
  12. I don't really see how a single relegation would be punishment either. If they were relegated to the Championship they'd simply walk the league and probably be back in Europe (if not banned) within a couple of years. Need to be thrown out of the league all together and work their way back up (fairly...).
  13. Have you tried M&S chocolate coated custard creams? A truly diabolical modern twist on a classic. Not sure if I mean that in a good way or not.
  14. Surprised no mention of Russ in this article... https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cmn45n5d8wq7o
  15. Will be a miracle if he even makes the bench.
  16. Poor sods were complaining about having to travel to Wembley too often as well. Won't somebody PLEASE think of the City fans!
  17. The guy off Gavin and Stacey? He hates us, remember.
  18. If you flirt too much at the Christmas party, HR (or in this case, the FA), would probably get involved
  19. Do the club control the narrative on when news is released? Surely the FA would/could announce it first?
  20. Due a statement with the corner flag any moment now, surely?
  21. I just wish we had the opinion of say, the Wycombe Wanderers manager.
  22. Back for the Boro game, excellent. And the good news, if we can find away of arguing he's not working for us at that time, he can go for a quick round of golf somewhere near Middlesbrough.
×
×
  • Create New...