Jump to content

Stripey McStripe Shirt

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    1562
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stripey McStripe Shirt

  1. I just asked Gemini to create an "epic line of commentary" for this occasion, and I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if this is what Sam Matterface will say word for word (if Spain win): "On the fourteenth of July, they sing of liberty! They dream of revolution! But tonight, the French barricades have crumbled before the relentless, golden storm of La Roja! The tricolor is lowered, the fireworks are silenced, and on the very day of their grand national rebellion, the French rooster has been tamed by the Spanish matadors! The World Cup dream... guillotined by Spain"
  2. Is there some rule about the maximum time for a single as break?
  3. No chance I'm taking that bet.
  4. Got a feeling Bellingham is going to get wound up and have his very own Gazza / Beckham/ Rooney type moment. Hopefully I'm wrong...
  5. I can't comment either way, but still sounds like a previous thread I'd love to read one day.
  6. The Premier League is focus on microscopic details in VAR. The Championship is focussed on telescopic issues during training (yeah, yeah, it was just an iPhone, not a telescope, I know).
  7. I don't disagree with what you're saying, but it was mentioned on hundreds of occasions in the days leading up to the match, in the pre-match build up, during the match and post-match.
  8. Fingers crossed
  9. Tuchel lossed off at the interviewer. Good man.
  10. If this goes to penalties, VAR will find a way of ensuring we aren't awarded a penalty.
  11. Weird from Norway's perspective. Even if he only had one leg, surely it'd be worth keeping him on?
  12. Why has Spence taken the jock strap off his chin?
  13. More likely to be turd than get a third tonight I reckon.
  14. Opened the thread on the wrong page and this is the first post I saw. Sigh.
  15. Yep, not sure why they're discussing it as a potential foul. Clearly nothing in it.
  16. Said it before, but Pickford is shit.
  17. Prominent England flag behind the goal with Caernarfon Town on. That'll piss off the Welsh.
  18. Djed Spence on. No stopping us now.
  19. You're not supposed to drink your wee at a hydration break. Are you?
  20. BRING ON JORDAN HENDERSON! It'll be like watching Pele in Escape to Victory, except Pele has age on his side.
  21. Steady on, what about Matt Le Tiss?
  22. Jude is undoubtedly properly world class.
  23. Clearly a fluke. Probably a foul. Also probably deserved.
  24. This has got all the hallmarks of a complete snore fest.
×
×
  • Create New...