Jump to content

Stripey McStripe Shirt

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    1562
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stripey McStripe Shirt

  1. Yep, likewise. They're obviously not going to be mentioning Saints in the headlines as we very obviously weren't the top highlight of his career (not saying he didn't like his time here but we obviously put more weight on his time here than he probably did), but he's definitely been mentioned in the reporting that I've seen.
  2. He has to spy on Portsmouth. Poor sod.
  3. Beckham and Iniesta. Get them on the books. They don't have to play, but the shirt sales would pay for an extra player.
  4. So over the next two world cups it'll be in Europe, Africa, South America and Asia. That means in 2038 we will be treated to another North American spectacle. Aren't we lucky.
  5. Argue players throwing hay makers according to Shearer Why aren't they showing it?
  6. That looked onside...
  7. Did I spot Torres doing this? 😆
  8. Not allowed. We could probably loan them some Gibrantans though.
  9. Just been back to check how long the stoppage was between the goal and the restart. Just over 3 minutes. Assuming it's still 0-0, I bet there won't be three minutes added on at the end of the first half.
  10. Oh, a dodgy decision for Argentina. I'm shocked.
  11. What are the yellowy/gold container things dotted around the pitch? Look like they have little windows in. Assuming some kind of security thing?
  12. Argue players arguing with hands over mouths. At least 2 more red offences there.
  13. Haha. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.
  14. What TV do you enjoy? I feel like you have high expectations.
  15. Probably the most boring game I've watched since Spain last won the world cup.
  16. Why aren't you watching ITV instead?
  17. Gone up in my estimations.
  18. When's the half time relay?
  19. I hate everything about this.. literally everything. I hate the fact that I still have it on TV and am contributing to TV ratings for it.
  20. Yeah. Just shown him stroking the trophy in the stands (not a euphemism).
  21. Right, switching off now. Someone let me know when it's half time. I only care about the celebs.
  22. Weird huddle at the end...
  23. Knock knock Who's there? Ivan Ivan who? Ivan England to win the world cup but they never will because they shit the bed at every opportunity.
×
×
  • Create New...