-
Posts
1562 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Stripey McStripe Shirt
-
Eufh dodgy pen Ipswich.
-
Boom. The system works.
-
In fact, calling it now at 0-0. I think Ipswich will win by at least 4 goals.
-
Yep, they look shit. Can't imagine there's any chance of them getting something from the game.
-
Man City 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Football Special's topic in The Saints
I dunno. I think an Arsenal winner with the last kick of the game today would destroy morale. Especially if they come from 2-0 down to do it. -
Swansea 1-2 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Saint Scott's topic in The Saints
Here! -
Pompey? Nah.
-
Vestergaard misses a sitter 🙃
-
Swansea 1-2 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Saint Scott's topic in The Saints
Recall Baz, now! -
Swansea 1-2 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Saint Scott's topic in The Saints
Only because we won...no guarantee it'll be the same again... -
Man City 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Football Special's topic in The Saints
So was I, relatively sober though. Up in the gods, next to the empty Carlisle seats. Most other people I speak to say the same as you though. I was clearly up the with the day drippers. -
Man City 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Football Special's topic in The Saints
Yep agreed. Hopefully they shift a few more. The JPT final - as special as it was at the time - would have been better if the stadium was full. I was up in the gods for that and the atmosphere was one of the worse of any game I've been too. In the lower tier behind the goal this time, so hopefully it's better. -
Man City 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Football Special's topic in The Saints
Agree with the general sentiment but having a semi-finals at the West Ham stadium would be a truly terrible idea. -
Man City 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Football Special's topic in The Saints
What are the odds of some of the Man City allocation being released to us? According to the seat counter thread on their forum they still have about 6,000 tickets left. -
Man City 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Football Special's topic in The Saints
Yep, now got exactly the same! -
Man City 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Football Special's topic in The Saints
As an aside, has anyone bought anything online from Saints store recently? Tried buying some yellow merch last week, but according to tracking it's still with the seller... -
The small things in life that annoy you
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to whelk's topic in The Lounge
I tip SWF admin based on a percentage of my daily post quantity. -
Saints 3-0 Blackburn - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Lighthouse's topic in The Saints
Delighted for Archer 🏹 -
Saints 3-0 Blackburn - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Lighthouse's topic in The Saints
Wake up Saints. Can see a very nervy final 10 minutes coming up. -
Saints 3-0 Blackburn - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Lighthouse's topic in The Saints
Three Brazilians if you count Wood's haircut. -
Saints 3-0 Blackburn - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Lighthouse's topic in The Saints
Beware of complacency. -
Saints 3-0 Blackburn - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Lighthouse's topic in The Saints
Second half is going to be much tougher. -
The small things in life that annoy you
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to whelk's topic in The Lounge
If I decide to splurge on a prime fillet steak instead of a cheap burger, why should I be expected to pay a higher tip (i.e percentage of my bill) for exactly the same service? -
Saints 3-0 Blackburn - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Lighthouse's topic in The Saints
Play up Po....nah can't do it 🤢🤮 -
Saints 3-0 Blackburn - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Lighthouse's topic in The Saints
I hope the social media team have saved that bit of condescending commentary ("in the country? They can test that theory against Man City in the cup") just in case.
