-
Posts
1562 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Stripey McStripe Shirt
-
2 hour time officially broken at the London Marathon today. Unbelievable sporting milestone that just a few years ago sounded impossible. Appreciate better shoes help, but nothing to take away from the achievement I'm an OK runner - not great, but better than average (3:30ish marathon PB), but I couldn't' keep up their pace for barely 100m. It's basically (fast) sprinting for over 26 miles.
-
Does Steven Gerrard hate is for some reason? Or just hate football in general?
-
Wasn't even over the line.
-
I'll admit I made a pretty hasty exit to get back to Wembley Central and make sure I was able to get the last available train back (just to reiterate...shit kick off time...), but there were definitely a handful of Saints fans who came across as utter bell ends getting in the face of elderly City fans/young families coming out the ground. Had hoped it was just an isolated incident, but perhaps not... On the whole though, our fans were marvellous!
-
Thanks 😘
-
Man City 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Football Special's topic in The Saints
What happened at Wembley Park? I went to Central and seemed generally good natured, bar a handful of Saints fans outside the stadium being cocks to an few older City fans for no particular reason... -
Yep, blatant red.
-
Man City 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Football Special's topic in The Saints
Presumably in about half an hour... -
Man City 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Football Special's topic in The Saints
One semi final should always be played down south (e.g. St Mary's). The other should be somewhere further north (e.g. Eastleigh). -
Donald Trump Appreciation Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Guided Missile's topic in The Lounge
Now reviewing Britain's sovereignty of the Falklands as punishment for not supporting him in Iran. He really is a massive, humongous cock-twatted bell end. As ridiculous as it sounds, just the notion of it has the potential to cause further conflict. Thank goodness he won the FIFA Peace Prize though. -
Up to Ross to make the Scotland manager realise this. Two or three more goals this season (or tomorrow ) and think he'll be in with a good shout.
-
Man City 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Football Special's topic in The Saints
Are they miles from each other, or just a few seats away? If the latter you might be able to just nicely ask the people between to shuffle around. Appreciate that's a last resort option... -
Man City 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Football Special's topic in The Saints
The government is in on it. They want City to win the cup and really want Ipswich to finish above us, in 3rd. -
Unbelievable that Burnley are going down as it stands, even though they have JWP, who some people on this forum think would be hugely motivational/inspirational were he to return here...
-
Really should have been saved...
-
Man City 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Football Special's topic in The Saints
What year did Carlisle beat City 4-1 in the JPT? -
Man City 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Football Special's topic in The Saints
In the yellow zone. It's meant to be. -
Just seen the second goal Baz conceded v Millwall last night 🙃
-
Saints 2-2 Bristol City - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Tommy Mulgrew's topic in The Saints
You clearly weren't around the last day of the season v Oldham a few years ago when a similar loss/swing of goal difference would have denied us promotion. I remember being nervous of an 18-0 loss the entire week leading up to that game. -
Saints 2-2 Bristol City - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Tommy Mulgrew's topic in The Saints
This lino needs to learn the offside rule. -
Question about 50th anniversary shirts from DHGate
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Midfield_General's topic in The Saints
I saw the club were advertising FA Cup semi final merchandise earlier. Weirdly, none of it yellow, except some socks. The cynic in my thinks they're piggy backing off the cup success to flog some clobber they already had in stock. Anyway, hopefully everyone has got the yellow memo for the weekend. Would be nice to recreate Cardiff 2003... -
I only buy clothes from M&S. Occasionally, if I'm feeling rebellious, I go to Next. Generally speaking, I like to disassociate myself from people that don't do the same.
-
Man City 2-1 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Football Special's topic in The Saints
Due Wednesday I believe? -
Saints 2-2 Bristol City - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Tommy Mulgrew's topic in The Saints
Yesterday Saints beat City. Tuesday Saints will (hopefully) beat City. Saturday Saints will (probably) beat City.
