Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14,406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Lallana for me
  2. chased out of town by Cortese?
  3. Im going to show my face for this one. Saints to win 3-1, Jonnyboy with 1 goal and 1 assist. Lambert will not score from open play.
  4. +1!!
  5. Im going to go out on a limb and predict that they will get tonked today.
  6. Will it be like the Yeo Valley advert? Will they be sexy?
  7. i agree
  8. Ive got no self respect
  9. thats good we dont have farms in Hampshire as discussed earlier, shooting would be more humane
  10. Gemmel got proper owned!
  11. what about http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270683325044&_trksid=p5197.m621&_trkparms=clkid%3D5964895029442594436
  12. cheers chap
  13. A theory can only disproved, the theory of gravity could be disproved tomorrow if apples started flying up.
  14. i disagree
  15. exactly, look after them properly and its no problem
  16. hi, just wondering if xbox 360s have different models and which is the best? For example, is this top of range and/or good value? thanks http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280604156972&_trksid=p5197.m621&_trkparms=clkid%3D5949621816503906819
  17. I dont poison rats either thank you.
  18. so ignorant
  19. Erm...I was saying we shouldnt have booed him!! (edit when I say "we", I didnt boo)
  20. Thinking about it, Ive found two of Dunes relatives...
  21. I think its a shame we dont have wolves, boars and bears anymore. At least they might take down a few of the toffs with them.
  22. Professionally shot is much better
  23. i think dunes camera was a waste of money
  24. Im into Lambrini
  25. what? maiming small brown children with white phosphorus?
×
×
  • Create New...