Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. ive always said we shouldve kept Pardew
  2. If we dont get in the playoffs he has to go.
  3. No chance after losing to Brentford
  4. what about Freesat? I have this
  5. Jonnyboy

    Help

    we have a duty to look after the less gifted amongst us
  6. ahh so you are secretly scared of the students having a sucessful crack at revolution lol Saintsweb and Im the only member and chief moderator
  7. just for you: http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/britain-trapped-under-two-feet-of-global-warming-bull****-201011253286/
  8. Lol speak for yourself, anyway I meant ALL you lot, Dune, Deppo, the moderators, the lot. Problem solved.
  9. When the revolution comes, and I am the new Glorious Leader, Im taking all you lot out a to field and having you shot.
  10. Dune is a proper fruitcake
  11. The webpage cannot be found
  12. ok then maybe just Fonte
  13. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3276901/Alan-Pardew-eyes-Jose-Fonte-swoop.html
  14. Cant you send in an anonymous tip off to the tax man?
  15. Jonnyboy

    Strikers

    I like Waigo (and Antonio) but your "dream world" isnt very inspiring
  16. oh ok one more then - the good old tory battlecry! Shame Dave Camerons spin team wont let him rattle that one out at PMQs
  17. A thread ending key point! Time to lock this one please mods, weve finished up here.
  18. And future graduates will pay back even more
  19. So despite a recession being on you had the benefits of a free university education? Tough life eh?
  20. Interestingly the Assange-supporting Mastercard-wrecking Anonymous hacktivist group have targetted others including people that have posted animal cruelty vids on youtube etc...
  21. yeah I would but degrees dont garantee a good job at the end I would like to see all of them like yours where you do well at the end if you put the work in
  22. she ate britney spears
  23. "****ey bankers" lol
  24. Thats lucky you got all your training for free then isnt it?
×
×
  • Create New...