Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14,408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. When you're having a meeting with someone and you refer to some guests as friends it doesn't mean you condone any crime they may or may not have committed, it's called being diplomatic.
  2. Because the rate of antisemitism is lower in the Labour Party than the general population (and the Tory Party).
  3. https://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.com/2019/10/9-things-every-voter-needs-to-know.html
  4. You mean woman, that Tory Councillor who used to be an actual member?
  5. And that's the problem. These so called proper jobs drive inequality to ever increasing extremes. Being an MP is a proper job and 80K is plenty.
  6. It's pathetic. The last bloke I heard on the radio said "I voted Remain but I like Johnson now so I'm voting for him."
  7. How about no more pay given to the players until we win at home due to gross misconduct?
  8. I wonder what the players and manager did today? I don't think I'd go out in public for quite a while.
  9. Where's their pride?
  10. Redmond isn't the problem
  11. 8th and a cup final. So dull.
  12. Easy to say but you could see it on their faces in the tunnel. Looks like Ralph has lost the dressing room.
  13. Ralph out.
  14. Valery was such a prospect. Looks like we should've sold him in the summer.
  15. You can see why Cedric was first choice.
  16. Our players look miserable.
  17. But but... Crab Lungs (pro expert) says Forster's Conference level at best.
  18. What an embarrassment to all Saints fans this thread is. Jesus.
  19. Like Labour want?
  20. No, Prince Andrew's Ex.
  21. Cheerio?
  22. Yeah I did My point being that all three times they hit the target the ball ended up in the back of the net. Not a good advert for Gunn.
×
×
  • Create New...