Jump to content

Saint_clark

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    36720
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saint_clark

  1. Already two threads for this fixture, don't really need this one.
  2. Interesting. Won't be as gutted if I miss out on tickets in that case.
  3. Actually in his latest interview he mentions "one or two". This is definitely after De Ridder signed as he is asked about how he's settling in.
  4. Pretty sure we haven't actually changed server yet. There was a test a while back but nothing came of it.
  5. That's all I can take from those two. Respect to anyone who listens for the whole 90 minutes.
  6. When did David James play for us?
  7. Hang on...is his co-commentator called Dave?
  8. "Chamberlain clearly told go and play where you like son"...just because he and Lallana swapped sides.
  9. Great news but the commos on here sound like a right pair of simpletons.
  10. Looks like someone's tried "tidying" the images up in photoshop and just made a complete pigs ear of it.
  11. And yet if he'd scored everyone would be calling him a footballing genius.
  12. Bialkowski made a couple of good saves as well, whilst also having perfect distribution and claiming almost every ball that was crossed into the box. Davis fumbled on at least two occasions, only claimed one cross and his kicking was atrocious. I have been a massive Davis fan but for me Bart was by far the superior keeper based on yesterdays performance. That's all i'm saying.
  13. I never said it was a competition. I just have no sympathy for someone who lives a lifestyle like that whilst repeatedly refusing to get out of it. As for referring to her by her last name - I would find it odd calling someone I have never even seen in the flesh by their first name.
  14. I was much, much more confident with Bialkowski in goal than Davis.
  15. All my thoughts and sympathies are with the families of those who were slaughtered in Norway to be quite honest. Winehouse chose this lifestyle.
  16. Not sure why you thought I was having a go.
  17. True, but then one january and half a summer window isn't really compelling evidence. On a tangent, the whole "Adkins signings record at Scunny isn't that great" argument doesn't hold much sway either as he did the best he could with very limited resources. His two signings so far this summer look very, very promising.
  18. The days of managers going off and finding a player from scratch are long gone, but just because the scouts suggested him to Adkins doesn't mean he isn't a Nigel signing.
  19. Well that wouldn't work because once it's torn out it becomes void anyway. A steward on the turnstile wouldn't let you in if you had the ticket stub and not the booklet.
  20. Conspiracy theories again?
  21. Or maybe they're just slow? They've got the article about Les Reed up there.
  22. 2 hours into wednesday and still no kit reveal or signings.
  23. They were being delivered at the stadium when I went down to pick up my season tickets. Thought about quickly opening a package to see what they looked like, but didn't get the chance.
  24. I'd take £500k in all honesty.
×
×
  • Create New...