Jump to content

Saint_clark

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    36720
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saint_clark

  1. What a pointless march. "Blame the rapist not the victim, doesn't matter what i'm dressed in" - the day a rape charge gets thrown out of court because the woman was dressed like a slut is the day this becomes a relevant statement. Until then it's just stating the bloody obvious.
  2. Not sure about why the podcasts have stopped... ...but there has been some (very early) discussions about something along these lines.
  3. Probably an article about the last 10 years in the programme for the Memorial Cup, nothing else.
  4. What worse is when she said it there were one or two in the audience who tried to applaud her for it.
  5. What worse is when she said it there were one or two in the audience who tried to applaud her for it.
  6. Deppo won't be unbanned no matter what happens on the pitch next season.
  7. Deppo won't be unbanned no matter what happens on the pitch next season.
  8. I may be completely on my own here, but who is the Mills you're talking about at left back? (EDIT: nevermind, you meant centreback, obviously Matt Mills).
  9. Looks like we offered him a token contract then to ensure we'd get a tribunal fee for him.
  10. Indeed. They've got an extra few million coming in which they're allowed to spend. (For "few" see "sh*t loads")
  11. I was more bemused by their attitude.
  12. You've had nearly an hour and that's the best you could come up with?
  13. He's earning about 10 times what I was at 17, even if he's only making £1k a week. I suspect he's on more than that however, so i'm sure he can manage. There seems to be this belief that when you earn a lot of money you have to spend it right away - this isn't true. Footballers could save their money the same as any of us.
  14. Let's keep all Chamberlain related rumours in here for now. Anything official can go in a new thread.
  15. Right, I think we need to try and keep all the Chamberlain related stories in one thread. This is getting ridiculous. http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?30542-Looks-like-Chamberlain-s-off-then
  16. I'm sure they wouldn't begrudge paying it.
  17. Well I genuinely think all 3 teams that went up are better than Blackpool, and i'd say QPR are better than West Ham.
  18. I will be utterly devastated if Lambert can't make the step up. I reckon he can, but there's still that niggling worry.
  19. Well personally I rate Jack Cork that highly that I don't think £15k pw would be unreasonable. Let's not forget he would be turning down clubs with parachute payments still coming in and most likely Premiership clubs to come here - we'd need to offer above the norm.
  20. Then we've failed. Someone has to. Obviously you're still trying to catch up with the clubs new mentality of aiming for the best...
  21. Take the top 4 out of the league cup to compensate for european games. That's more than generous IMO. Personally I think the whole thing is bullsh*t, in the lower leagues you easily get upwards of 50 games and no complaints.
  22. Go to Settings > General Settings (on the left) > Scroll down and check the "default thread age cut off" option (it should be Show All Threads) If that was different, it would change it for the whole forum, but worth a shot.
  23. The invite capability is busted.
  24. I can see all of the fine. Screenshot?
  25. I'm not saying it's anywhere near as good as your normal seats, but from where i've sat in the Northam last season the Chapel looked like it was joining in a hell of a lot more.
×
×
  • Create New...