Jump to content

Saint_clark

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    36720
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saint_clark

  1. I wouldn't miss our promotion season from the Championship for any reason (i'm aware it may be a few years away yet) but I may end up having to just watch SSN when we spend a while in the Prem and prices get too much. The JCLs will have my seat then.
  2. And would it be later tomorrow morning, but maybe spilling into early afternoon?
  3. Yeah, numerous people have said they'd be doing away with season tickets...obviously they were wrong but it certainly seems as if the club want as few as possible.
  4. Or maybe Sibley is on holiday somewhere where it's already friday and as such tonight would be tonight rather than last night?
  5. I should also add that previously the Chamberlain article was at the top of the column...
  6. Interestingly, they've got the "going the distance" article on both the main part and the column to the right on "Latest News" - probably moved it round in prep. to change the main article. It's about to go up, people.
  7. I can't wait to see their take on it over on TUI...
  8. Kind of, but I do really wanna know the prices anyways.
  9. You know what else is pathetic? People that give this poor man abuse when he's probably told when to tweet this info anyway. Imagine what good this is doing the club on the advertising side of things, with the amount of hits they're getting on the website tonight.
  10. Boooooo.
  11. Since their takeover yesterday we're expecting an influx of them coming on here to gloat, so we thought we'd make the most of it
  12. Norwich and Swansea had very, very good players for this level though. Blackpool IMO were very lucky to go up.
  13. Press the mute button then for christ sake.
  14. Arsene Wenger described Pilkington as Premier League quality.
  15. St Marys to host the Euro Cup Love it.
  16. Lallana pronounced it Fon-tay in an interview I saw as well, and he would have been seeing the bloke every single day. I'm sure it's not that big a deal.
  17. Because they've just been relegated? All 3 said their reasons for leaving were because they "intended to sign for another club". Sounds like they'd been tapped up tbh.
  18. It doesn't bother me that much, although it hurts my head when I try to figure out why anyone would find it amusing/entertaining.
  19. There's a group of blokes (blokes - not youngsters as some like to make out) in the Northam who shout "pork pork" at coppers and, weirdly, stewards. Sometimes they just shout it randomly.
  20. Bit embarrassing this, but I had a dream a while back in which me and Karen Brady had special fun time in the away end bogs at Upton Park.
  21. Is it registering everything as a "severe threat", even things like Internet Explorer? I had that one a while back, was a right ***** to get rid of.
  22. Gone right down in my estimation now. Hope he doesn't get given an OBE or Knighthood, or any of the accolades being mooted for his long standing career.
×
×
  • Create New...