Jump to content

Saint_clark

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    36720
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saint_clark

  1. Bajs post pretty much answers any questions you could have about this.
  2. He did make me chuckle on a lot of occasions, but I could also tell that sometimes he didn't know where the line was.
  3. Won't be seeing you again then.
  4. All the infractions that led to this were 1 point infractions for "posting a pointless/sarcastic remark". Also worth pointing out that infraction points expire after a while, so if he hadn't been so relentless with some of his jokes he wouldn't have been banned.
  5. I can see him being the head of FIFA one day to be honest.
  6. Hang on, I thought it was decided that Ronan would win before the auditions even began?
  7. What odds would you get on Saints then?
  8. Walcott never seems to use his pace for England - is that because he wants to prove he's more than just a speed merchant? You always play to your strengths, and if he just stuck to the touchline and stopped cutting inside every time he'd be much more effective.
  9. Hart was having a great game up until that first free-kick. It could even be argued the second one was more Milners fault.
  10. You're right, it's very obvious what it would lead to - and linking to porn on this forum has always been against the rules.
  11. Wow. Are Umbro really that unimaginative that they used the same template for all their clubs with different/reversed colours?
  12. There's no mention of a swipe card system either, and the language used when talking about season tickets suggests there isn't one - what happened to that? I thought they weren't doing instalment plans until those were introduced?
  13. I still think it was a big mistake not to start selling them on the last day of the season. They'd have probably sold 10k there and then.
  14. It was a very bizarre signing in all honesty.
  15. Individually the increases aren't too severe. When you're buying for yourself and your kids, yes it's gonna sting a lot more.
  16. On the seating plan at the bottom of the prices image it's coloured black rather than shaded out like the away end, so i'd assume they are selling season tickets there.
  17. Of course you are, but that's not the point. If my cooker packs in a week before they go on sale, I ain't getting a ST - I won't have time to save up again. If there was a 5 month window, i'd have plenty of time.
  18. I think we'll see the Chapel packed out almost every game, given how cheap it is now.
  19. Cheers Minty, for some reason Vbulletin won't let me post images through URLs, I have to upload them.
  20. This is a big point for me - in those five months you could easily save up enough to get a season ticket. In 5 weeks, no chance.
  21. I was thinking more of the 5% admin fee. Anyway, to tidy this up a bit; http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?30578-Season-Ticket-Prices-Released&p=1057944#post1057944
  22. To make it easier for people to see. http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2370990,00.html
  23. The installment plan seems a bit of a p*ss take.
  24. He was complaining about "at least 5 of the goals" being offside in the annual staff match, and he'd be in a good position to judge at right back.
  25. Agreed. Cracking open a bottle of cider, sticking some music on and putting the JPT final DVD on the telly. F*ck it.
×
×
  • Create New...