Jump to content

Matthew Le God

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    31617
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matthew Le God

  1. It's not better than nothing because if you are honest to yourself there is no chance of this working. It's good that people are trying to do something but this is pointless and therefore not worth the time and effort.
  2. This really isn't going to work even as a back up plan.
  3. They can't change the rules retrospectively so it really doesn't matter if he said it or not.
  4. Source?
  5. In one hundred years no one will care or remember! Do you know what was going on at Saints chairman/money wise in 1909?
  6. over 200,000 on ticket database apparently
  7. Takeover has to be within next 3/4 weeks. 10 points being deducted doesn't really enter into it as we will escape that through the Football League messing up their own rules with the loophole.
  8. Thanks for pointing it out. Have now redone it. If your mate knows of any other Hereford forums (not rivals.net, footymad etc) let me know
  9. Thats my mistake and I've accidently deleted the file. Will have to redo them. If you find any others let me know
  10. Yes those ones. They shouldn't say paragraph though. That should only be seen when Im editing the site. Which clubs are these?
  11. There are still quite a few lower league clubs I need some help doing if you can or anyone else for that matter it would be great.
  12. Cheers Trousers. I have decided not to use footymad, rivals.net etc I only have independant sites.
  13. After months of talking with godaddy.com the site is now working how it should. I have also updated graphically large parts of it and removed all adverts.
  14. care to tell us more?
  15. The police bill of looking after 30,000 pompey fans in southampton 19 games a season would probably be larger than any revenue it would bring in
  16. Do managers do that? No, so they won't in any FM game
  17. http://www.footballmanager.com/index.php?p=patch Not hard to find
  18. It has been out for quite a while
  19. hmmm...thats not right is it need to look into that
  20. By making Lowe unpopular I seem to have made a takeover far too likely to happen. I will have to tweak that for FM 2010
  21. Boyle is on it twice as well. Maybe its just a typo.
  22. How is that irony?
  23. Doesn't make him a bad player. Just means you aren't getting the best out of him
  24. "We didn't really cause the keeper any great concern." Dave Jones
×
×
  • Create New...