Jump to content

Matthew Le God

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    31617
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matthew Le God

  1. Did you get a confirmation email?
  2. When I did my renewal I got a confirmation email. My dad ordered new tickets an hour ago online and didn't get an email, the order appears in his account history. Has anyone that got tickets today received an email confirmation?
  3. The same could quite easily apply to you. Once again a positive thread has turned into an "attack thread". Others have already pointed this out.
  4. What makes you think that? I'm clearly not that bad on Twitter or I wouldn't have nearly 600 people following me. Yes, some people on this forum don't like me, but a number of people do. I have received a number of good will private messages from other members of this forum about the abuse a certain 5 or 6 posters constantly give me. That might sound like a "world is against me" post, but the actual number of those against me appears relatively small, they are just unrelenting in putting me down for being positive.
  5. Lallana is 24, which means for him to be included they would have to drop one of Ryan Giggs, Craig Bellamy or Micah Richards.
  6. Accepting people have a different stance on some subject is one thing, a number of people use insulting language against me and break the forums rules regularly to jump down my throat at any opportunity is quite another. Should I have to accept that and "roll with it"?
  7. I didn't say this thread in particular, just in general.
  8. So why haven't you put me on ignore? Or do you enjoy attacking any post I make if it has a shred of positivity about it too much?
  9. If you are thinking I'm going to do that then you are wrong. It is an absolute shambles!
  10. They are hardly small time. http://www.tickets.com/index.html But yes, it is poor service.
  11. Well you could say it is "their fault" for choosing tickets.com, but they should in theory have been a good choice.
  12. Not Saints fault, they are using a ticketing website run by tickets.com
  13. Southampton Y.M.A. St. Mary's F.C. Southampton St Mary's Southampton FC Are all names our club has used in its 127 years.
  14. 26 people have retweeted my Tweet about this and I've gained over 30 new followers since I posted it, so some people are clearly interested.
  15. Still doesn't make sense. You started a thread called "Press Conference?" and used a link that made no mention of press conferences to support it.
  16. It is possible to have numerous targets all at once. We don't know what else he is planning. Harding and Dickson aren't really Premier League quality, so maybe Adkins wants Fox and Buttner as his left backs and will let Harding and Dickson go and have Shaw for the future.
  17. You have to build towards that, at the moment we can't even offer Europa League football next season, let alone Champions League. If we have a good season next year we'll be able to step up another step in players we can attract next summer.
  18. Read the title of the thread you created! You called it "Press conference today?" http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?38754-Press-conference-today You then go on to say "according to this" and link to a thread that doesn't mention a "press conference" at all. YOU are the one that brought up the phrase "press conference".
  19. Does every signing, for every club state that the team that they are potentially joining is aiming to directly compete at the top of the Premier League with Man City? He could have left it with "I'm impressed with Southampton and the stadium", he didn't need to then go on with the Man City claim.
  20. Read the title of the thread you created! You then go on to say "according to this" and link to a thread that doesn't mention a "press conference". Are we playing a game of Chinese Whispers?
  21. Why not? "I've been in Southampton and everything - even the living conditions - is perfect. The club, the stadium and the reception really surprised me." - Alexander Buttner
  22. Do the direct quotes in the Dutch media from the player not count as evidence?
  23. That thread does not mention a "press conference". You jumped to that conclusion and then made a thread about it here. This is like a game of Chinese whispers! It merely says a conference room has been booked, that could just be for the meeting to discuss terms with his agent.
  24. So you don't think direct quotes from a player Saints are in talks with are a "clue"?
×
×
  • Create New...