Jump to content

Matthew Le God

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    31617
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matthew Le God

  1. Not according to this... http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2637487
  2. Before the game... Hopefully not this at halftime... [video=youtube;ylftUmF-GSw]
  3. Has been injured for weeks and Adkins says he is "not quite fit".
  4. It really is very little... - £50k for 1st place - £25k for 2nd place - 3rd to 24th get nothing
  5. I would think so yes.
  6. I was wrong, this is something new that I don't think anyone here knew about. I asked the BBC reporter about the £26 million figure to the PFA and he said... @MatthewLeGod Sorry for the late reply, yes PFA claim they will be owed £26m in total if the club are liquidated. #pompey
  7. I think he may be on the bench. Richardson in for Butterfield, Schneiderlin in for Hammond, Chaplow injured so Guly Do Prado to start. With Bialkowski, Martin, Hammond, De Ridder, Barnard on the bench.
  8. At time of writing this article says the PFA is owed £26m... http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17859429 I think it is more likely to be £2.6m.
  9. Then a system to buy online tickets and season tickets is irrelevant to them and they can continue to buy them over the phone or in person like they were doing already.
  10. St Mary's will only be expanded to 44,999
  11. They may still get points deductions in League One for the collapse of the 2010 CVA. They will be diluting the 2010 CVA with a 2012 CVA, which amounts to the same as not agreeing a CVA in 2010, which would have received a huge points deduction.
  12. Not an ideal start to their new system, but it does say... "Should you experience problems with the system, please send an email with your full name, address, contact telephone number and date of birth to tickets@saintsfc.co.uk."
  13. Same happened to me. No idea what is meant to happen, I'd guess it is now validated but would have been nice to receive such a message to confirm it.
  14. So QI was right.
  15. QI was wrong then.
  16. There isn't an English word that means the same, which is what I said. I didn't say there wasn't an English definition, there clearly is.
  17. Apart from the Rugby World Cup preventing building work at St Mary's during that time in 2015, it will have no bearing on any decision to increase capacity. There is not a lot of money to be made hosting very minor games at a Rugby World Cup, it is very different to hosting the Football European Championships or FIFA World Cup.
  18. Schadenfreude - is a German word that doesn't have an English equivalent and its definition is "a pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others". Use your Saints Player login to view... Portsmouth vs Derby County - entire 1st half http://www.dcfc.co.uk/articles/20120424/the-full-90-portsmouth-1-2-dcfc-1st-half_2264500_2741906/0,,10270~2741906~1,00.html Portsmouth vs Derby County - entire 2nd half http://www.dcfc.co.uk/articles/20120424/the-full-90-portsmouth-1-2-dcfc-2nd-half_2264500_2741908/0,,10270~2741908~1,00.html Enjoy
  19. I'm looking forward to the day your avatar is out of date.
  20. We started to hear from witnesses of the fans dinners before the clubs spokesman confirmed that they were happening. If it were the other way round you might say the fans made it up as they knew about the fans dinners. However the fans were reporting on them before it was confirmed they were taking place so how did they know? So are you accusing people like Spudgun and others of lying to us? What do they gain from that?
  21. So when a court uses eye witness accounts, it is not evidence? Remember you are the one that said "no evidence" what so ever. Are you saying these fans dinners don't happen, even though the club spokesman has confirmed that they do?
  22. Did you not read what I said? I didn't say it was true, all I said was there is "evidence" which may be right or wrong but it is still evidence. You said there was "no evidence".
  23. What a strange analogy! - The entire population is a witness to the sun rising and setting. - The entire population was not at the fans dinners. - The fans dinners definetely occur, club spokesman Jordan Sibley has tweeted about them. - Sibley even followed and replied to people on Twitter who claim to have gone. - More than one person has recalled such statements about Cortese's plans for expansion, what have they got to gain by making it up? - Why is that not "evidence"?
  24. Listen to it again. Numerous people over a number of Saints forums have backed up each others version of what has been said. It may not be true, but it is still "evidence" and you said there was "no evidence".
×
×
  • Create New...