Just read an obituary about Eric Moody who was the heroic pilot who famously said the words “This is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped.” There was an Air crash investigations episode about it. A true hero. I think he used to post on here.
I see that Wolf Hall is returning for another series, although this time they are including three leading non-white characters, that's realism out the window.
Liverpool fans giving their usual respect to the National Anthem, perhaps our fans should sing it on Wednesday night. What a loathsome bunch they are, I hope Chelsea win.
I saw an interview with Lord Owen (remember him) the other day where he was suggesting we would probably have to leave ECHR in order to implement the Rwanda policy. He said that the ECHR were vastly overstepping the mark, and that he would accept us leaving. Lord Owen is hardly right-wing.