oldsarum
Members-
Posts
1423 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by oldsarum
-
Lots of info including Real ale Pubs here http://www.footballgroundguide.com/tottenham_hotspur/
-
I was at the game, my Dad went too although we were in different parts of the ground, he was sat down and I was in Block D9 stood up, in fact only game I missed on the Cup run was Villa replay, went by car to West Brom, Special Train to Bradford, coach to Semi Final and car to Final My younger brother was watching on TV and jumped so high he hit the ceiling when we scored Great day, although it was quite scarry as a 17yr old around Wembley with all the United fans after your tickets before the game and unhappy and looking to hit any Saitns fans after the game Drive back down M3 after game was tremendous, with loads of people on Motorway bridges even up at Farnborough Watching Bobby's goal even now still brings a tear to my eye
-
Totally agree with your views, he got Red Cards correct and let west Brom get away with too much in the game Lambert consistany fouled , and should surely have booked Long for tugging Gaston back sevral times before he tried to push him off But poor decsions didn't affected result West Brom were better than us and their game plan of hitting us on the break with pace worked agian as it did at the Hawthorns
-
Given the number of teams that have travelled to Far East and USA the last few years wouldn't be surprised if we go on tour to one of those destinations this summer
-
I was at Upton Park watching Saints I win 2-1 against West Ham Heard in the game that something had happened and most of us unfortunately assumed Liverpool fans causing trouble again as it was only 4 years after Heysel, only much later did the news filter through what had really happened.
-
Less than 200 left online on Saturday
-
I now have another spare ticket If you contact Steve Grant he'll give you my email address
-
They still like us to met a load of their fans on train on way to Stoke earlier this season , when they were traveling to Burton
-
I have spare but you can't PM me as not full member If you PM Steve Grant he may give you my details
-
Just spoke to my contact in ticket office and told they have only 2 or 3 tickets left
-
I know it might have felt like a defeat in the circumstances afger being 3-1 up, but we actually drew 3-3 at Stoke
-
Surprised no mention of Jay-Rod in that article
-
Lower Tier is cheaper than Reading and Upper Tier at £41 is only £1 more than Reading so can't see prices putting peeple off too much
-
I liked to know how, as I'm restricted to 4 and had to go in twice on two different members accounts to get 7 tickets
-
It appeared on the main page early last week http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/ticketing-details-for-swansea-away-732053.aspx
-
I know it looks like Baker but I think it's Dave Thompson
-
How about the History of Southampton FC - Pre Cortese
-
2,900 allocation according to this site http://www.footballgroundguide.com/tottenham_hotspur/
-
I think you find there are less people around as many go away for easter
-
A couple of my mates bought tickets in thier side of our end weeks ago as they new they'd never get tickets form Saints
-
Saintsfccop on twitter is about only source I know https://twitter.com/SaintsfcCop He sent out tweat on Friday that over 2,000 going to Norwich, likewise before Wigan said over 3,000 tickets sold and that 1667 sold for Newcastle, sure he gets his info straight from Saints Didn't seem to be many empty seats at Norwich so i'd say around 2,300 fans there
-
No its because Reading can only charge us what their fans are charged Their season ticket holders and members are charged £40 a ticket, Non members charged £42 We do not have members, so season ticket holders charged £40 to match what's offered to their fans
-
Over 2,000 going tomorrow https://twitter.com/SaintsfcCop
-
suggest you phone the ticket office !
-
Its pay on the gate as Saints haven't sold all their tickets http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/club/ Judging by tickets i've purchased for people, which are for Blocks G and H, Saints took full allocation of 2500
