Nike.

sfc1971

White and black with gold trim away kit next season. 100% fact.

End.

Why Nike, when every leak we've seen elsewhere or been posted on this board - including by people who work at the club and (apparently) at adidas, has said adidas (and the only person who's said anything about the away said "oh well it's out there now, black with gold away kit) ? PS There's a thread for this...

Why Nike, when every leak we've seen elsewhere or been posted on this board - including by people who work at the club and (apparently) at adidas, has said adidas (and the only person who's said anything about the away said "oh well it's out there now, black with gold away kit) ? PS There's a thread for this...

ITK and all that bull yawn, Wait and see + SRL has just signed a rather large Nike Sponsorship deal + nike are/were Umbro or in Spanner terms our kit is supplied by the SAME company. I don't bother to post on here much nowadays because of the fookwits who seem to ruin it but i will return to Gloat Simpletons. Oh before the grammar Police arrive when one says i one actually means I.

Edited by sfc1971

ITK and all that bull yawn, Wait and see + SRL has just signed a rather large Nike Sponsorship deal + nike are/were Umbro or in Spanner terms our kit is supplied by the SAME company. I don't bother to post on here much nowadays because of the fookwits who seem to ruin it but i will return to Gloat Simpletons. Oh before the grammar Police arrive when one says i one actually means I.

Thanks for the info Pal. Completely agree with the sentimates BTW - this place is worse than a kidies play ground most times!!!

Our Umbro contract expires this summer and has no bearing on anything, and Nike sold the Umbro name to Iconix in December. With the exception of the kits Nike are still making for existing "Umbro" contracts they took on before this season and the teamwear range, there is no "Umbro".

Lambert may well have a Nike deal, he's been wearing their boots for nearly 3 years, but that has no bearing on what the team wears.

We also have a few ITKers saying the adidas deal was done months ago, and describing the style of the kits. In fact the only shred of evidence about what you're saying is that the "Cortese Statement" on the OS was white and gold (and not black and gold).

FWIW I don't know either way, but there are a lot more people saying adidas than Nike and have been for some time.

Mods, probably worth merging this with the Pointless Kit Thread... ?

Love this!

• 2 weeks later...

Please do.