Krueger Interview(s)

Dusic

Gross misconduct.

Very similar to what's just happened at Derby County. Almost the same thing.

He was fired. This will probably get out in any case, depending on how long they brush it off as "he left".

Enlighten me, what happened at Derby County?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Can the board give me a bit of feedback please.

If people really do think I'm full of **** and would like me to not

comment any further, can you let me know in the thread...

I feel like this is hitting a brick wall.

Thanks.

I don't really mind your posts, not sure whether to take them with a pinch of salt. But isn't this an incredibly needy post?!

Whatever happens, I hope it happens soon. An entire summer transfer window, potentially without a manger and a takeover dragging on, will affect transfers in and out.

Agreed. We seem to be the masters of leaving things late. If we're getting rid of Puel then his replacement needs to be in within days so that we can be identifying potential transfer targets etc.

Something like the 1st team manager staying or going would have been discussed in the boardroom way before now. Simply because of the circus that would start with other clubs wanting managers as well as the season finishes.

Agreed. We seem to be the masters of leaving things late. If we're getting rid of Puel then his replacement needs to be in within days so that we can be identifying potential transfer targets etc.

Nathan Redmond was signed without us have a manager appointed at the time.