Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas/Blasphemy/Duck Rape/Toasters

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post
    Surely you are aware it concerns Matthew Le Tissier's nickname, he is my God and has the bonus of being demonstrable to manifest in reality. Unlike the fictional works of the man written Bible.
    Im surprised at that. No doubt he'd have scored a 19 or 20 for Shooting, skill and technique but his workrate, fitness, pace statistics would drag him down, think you need to check the database.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    Im surprised at that. No doubt he'd have scored a 19 or 20 for Shooting, skill and technique but his workrate, fitness, pace statistics would drag him down, think you need to check the database.
    He retired before I started.

He retired before I started.
    what do you make about his comments in the last couple of weeks about coronavirus and flu?

1) So if you were a woman and were told if you didn't have an abortion there is a good chance you would die... you would still refuse?

2) The God of the Bible states that if a woman is raped then the man should marry his victim and bring up the child. Do you think that is the view of a good God?
    There absolutely are mitigating circumstances and the womanís life must not be at risk. Other than that, the child should live.

what do you make about his comments in the last couple of weeks about coronavirus and flu?
    I don't agree with him. This is significantly worse than flu.

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Bull View Post
    There absolutely are mitigating circumstances and the woman’s life must not be at risk. Other than that, the child should live.
    1) When does it become a child?
    2) Should victims of rape be forced to have the children?
    3) You also missed out this one... The God of the Bible states that if a woman is raped then the man should marry his victim and bring up the child. Do you think that is the view of a good God?
    4) Your God is the biggest abortionist of them all, fetuses die naturally all the time without abortions and God set up the system where that can happen. So what makes you think he is against it? He is the biggest abortionist of all fiction.

There absolutely are mitigating circumstances and the woman’s life must not be at risk. Other than that, the child should live.
    So you've made the decision that the life of a 'child' is less important that that of the mother?

Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
    So you've made the decision that the life of a 'child' is less important that that of the mother?
    That's the clearly the case if the child can't survive without the mother. Presumably if the mother dies then the inborn child will as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    That's the clearly the case if the child can't survive without the mother. Presumably if the mother dies then the inborn child will as well.
    That isn't true, lots of cases of infants surviving the death of their mothers in child birth.

Considering I’m almost entirely against abortion, obviously not!

Blog Entries

That isn't true, lots of cases of infants surviving the death of their mothers in child birth.
    Then ask the mother to decide. Maybe she'd prefer the baby lives.

I don't agree with him. This is significantly worse than flu.
    Interesting comment. So you can have a god, yet not agree with all they say?

Is your God 'entirely' or 'almost enturely' against abortion. If it is not the sane as you, why are you of not the same view as your god.

Interesting comment. So you can have a god, yet not agree with all they say?
    Because as you well know, I don't mean he is a literal God.

Is your God 'entirely' or 'almost enturely' against abortion. If it is not the sane as you, why are you of not the same view as your god.
    Wow, you really are getting desperate and obsessed.

I haven’t mentioned God at all with regards to my faith, other than I didn't agree with it even before I became a Christian.

Wow, you really are getting desperate and obsessed.

I haven’t mentioned God at all with regards to my faith, other than I didn't agree with it even before I became a Christian.
    Abortion

Then ask the mother to decide. Maybe she'd prefer the baby lives.
    Haven't you come full circle back to pro-choice?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Weston Super Saint View Post
    Haven't you come full circle back to pro-choice?
    In a case where the mothers life is in danger and the default is to kill the baby then it makes sense to give the choice to the mother. I didn't say I was anti choice anyway.
    Last edited by hypochondriac; 24-03-2020 at 04:04 PM.

edit

Because as you well know, I don't mean he is a literal God.
    You said he was "your God" So that is a literal god. If you can worship Matthew Le Tissier but not believe all his says is correct why cant people worship Buddah, God, Yahweh or whoever and not believe in every single word they utter?

You’re making the choice to definitely kill the unborn foetus to prevent a chance that the mother will die. At what point does it become worth the risk of killing the mother?

You said that the mothers life must not be at risk, so where are you drawing the line with regards to risk? If there’s a 10% that continuing the pregnancy to full term would kill the mother, would you kill the ‘child’?

Surely if both lives are equal you would deny the abortion and risk the mothers life in the hope that they both live?

Abortion is the green choice. Save the planet.

Blog Entries

Youíre making the choice to definitely kill the unborn foetus to prevent a chance that the mother will die. At what point does it become worth the risk of killing the mother?

You said that the mothers life must not be at risk, so where are you drawing the line with regards to risk? If thereís a 10% that continuing the pregnancy to full term would kill the mother, would you kill the Ďchildí?

Surely if both lives are equal you would deny the abortion and risk the mothers life in the hope that they both live?
    Again, I'd probably let the mother decide, maybe alongside a medical professional to assess risk. Not. Much point holding out with the pregnancy if both end up dying.

Again, I'd probably let the mother decide, maybe alongside a medical professional to assess risk. Not. Much point holding out with the pregnancy if both end up dying.
    Which then comes back to being pro-choice, which is all I’m advocating.

Blog Entries

Which then comes back to being pro-choice, which is all Iím advocating.
    Not sure I've argued otherwise? Refer back to my post number 748.

Happy Holidays!

Passover... the time god killed innocent first born Egyptian babies

Easter... the time god sacrificed himself, to himself to act as a loophole to rules he created and knew would be broken

Ooh goodie, I love when someone bumps this thread.

Turks! Where are ya buddy!?

Happy Holidays!

Easter... the time god sacrificed himself, to himself to act as a loophole to rules he created and knew would be broken

You clearly have no idea what Easter is

And set Judas up as the scapegoat.

Imagine if Judas had had a change of heart, the whole resurrection scheme would have folded. As God is all knowing, and everything is part of His great plan, why is Judas derided by the Christian faith, when he only did what God had set him up to do ?

( At one of my son's school services, the Bishop of Liverpool gave an excellent sermon on this subject, and told a story where Jesus goes into Hell to rescue and forgive his 'friend' ).
    Last edited by badgerx16; 09-04-2020 at 07:16 PM.

Going back to original sin that Jesus is meant to be the answer for... if god is all knowing then he knew that Adam and Eve would fail his test. So if you set a test that you know they will 100% fail, it is not a fair test.

You clearly have no idea what Easter is
    Explain why my description of it is wrong. The same with passover.

Explain why my description of it is wrong. The same with passover.
    Took you seconds to respond

God didnít sacrifice himself to himself for a start. Your post could also be considered anti-Semitic

How are you spending Easter Matty? Did you buy a load of presents for your family and friends like you did during the last religious break we had?

Blog Entries

Going back to original sin that Jesus is meant to be the answer for... if god is all knowing then he knew that Adam and Eve would fail his test. So if you set a test that you know they will 100% fail, it is not a fair test.
    God did he because he knew there would be a poibt in the future where MLG would ask inane questions on a forum and he wanted to waste your time. He's a clever entity.

God didn’t sacrifice himself to himself for a start.
    Many Christians believe God and Jesus are one and the same. Him dying on the cross is supposed to be a loophole to his rules over original sin. As I said earlier regarding the original sin Jesus is meant to be the answer for... if god is all knowing then he knew that Adam and Eve would fail his test. So if you set a test that you know they will 100% fail, it is not a fair test.

Your post could also be considered anti-Semitic
    How? Does the story not say god killed innocent Egyptian first born babies? I think you will find it does! It is a horrific story or an evil baby killing god!

God did he because he knew there would be a poibt in the future where MLG would ask inane questions on a forum and he wanted to waste your time. He's a clever entity.
    Which of my questions today was inane?

Many Christians believe God and Jesus are one and the same. Him dying on the cross is supposed to be a loophole to his rules over original sin. As I said earlier regarding the original sin Jesus is meant to be the answer for... if god is all knowing then he knew that Adam and Eve would fail his test. So if you set a test that you know they will 100% fail, it is not a fair test.

How? Does the story not say god killed innocent Egyptian first born babies? I think you will find it does! It is a horrific story or an evil baby killing god!
    No, Jesus is gods son. You don’t even understand the basics and you are in denial about your anti-semitism. Your true colours are coming out. What did you buy your family and friends for Easter?

No, Jesus is gods son. You don’t even understand the basics
    Lots of Christians believe God and Jesus are one and the same. Even if you don't, the point still stands that God thought the best way to remove the problem of orinignal sin was for Jesus to be sacrifired... because god loves a blood sacrifice and he couldn't just forgive mankind for breaking rules he knew they would break.

you are in denial about your anti-semitism. Your true colours are coming out.
    Yet again... you fail to explain how what I said about god killing first born Egyptian babies is anti-semitic... it is what the Bible says!

[QUOTE=Turkish;2813784
    What did you buy your family and friends for Easter?[/QUOTE]

Nothing

Lots of Christians believe God and Jesus are one and the same. Even if you don't, the point still stands that God thought the best way to remove the problem of orinignal sin was for Jesus to be sacrifired... because god loves a blood sacrifice and he couldn't just forgive mankind for breaking rules he knew they would break.

Yet again... you fail to explain how what I said about god killing first born Egyptian babies is anti-semitic... it is what the Bible says!

Nothing
    If you think Jewish people celebrating the Passover is a celebrating of killing babies then that shows your ignorance and anti-semitism.

As for your failure to buy Easter presents for your family thatís a little bit confusing. Last time we had an extended period of time of work you spent it visiting family and exchanging gifts, You made a quite valid explanation of it being a good time to do so with time off work, you now have exactly the same amount of time off work as then, whilst visiting may not be possible why arenít you exchanging gifts this time?

If you think Jewish people celebrating the Passover is a celebrating of killing babies then that shows your ignorance and anti-semitism.
    When did I say it was that?

Do you deny the story says the god of the Bible killed Egyptian babies?

It is bizarre you think me saying what the book says is anti-semitic! The god of the Jews is a baby killer... the book says he is!

Happy Holidays!

When did I say it was that?

Do you deny the story says the god of the Bible killed Egyptian babies?

It is bizarre you think me saying what the book says is anti-semitic! The god of the Jews is a baby killer... the book says he is!
    You said it right here, you. No one else. Anti-Semite.

Now let’s talk about the question of presents I asked you about, if you can bare to tear yourself away from burning skull caps.

You said it right here, you. No one else. Anti-Semite.
    No where in that post does it say it is a celebration of killing babies as you claimed.

Thing thing is... it kind of is a celebration of that... as the English name 'passover' is celebrating god passed over the Jewish houses and killed the Egyptian babies.

Pointing the horrific nature of the baby killing god story does not make me anti-semitic. Do you deny the story says god killed babies?

No where in that post does it say it is a celebration of killing babies as you claimed.

Thing thing is... it kind of is a celebration of that... as the English name 'passover' is celebrating god passed over the Jewish houses and killed the Egyptian babies.

Pointing the horrific nature of the baby killing god story does not make me anti-semitic. Do you deny the story says god killed babies?
    “Happy holidays

Passover - the time god killed innocent first born Egyptians”

Or are you not denying you said that?

At best it shows a total lack of understanding of the Passover, but given your previous comments in times gone by I’m going to stick with anti Semitic.

“Happy holidays

Or are you now denying you said that?

At best it shows a total lack of understanding of the Passover, but given your previous comments in times gone by I’m going to stick with anti Semitic.
    Typo.

“Happy holidays

Or are you not denying you said that?

Yet again... you ignore the questions I ask!

Yet again... you ignore the questions I ask!
    I’ve answered it, you said the Passover was solely about killing babies of Jews enemies. I am of course not surprised you’re denying being anti Semitic, it’s not something anyone would admit to, especially someone who arrogantly boasts about their masters degree when their backs are to to the wall, okay you’re well educated, but so was Oswald Mosley.

Why do you fail to acknowledge other aspects of the Passover, Only pointing out the baby killing?

Actually reading the book leads to some unfortunate findings, some contradictions and many logical difficulties. It even advices you on how to do slavery right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Force View Post
    Actually reading the book leads to some unfortunate findings, some contradictions and many logical difficulties. It even advices you on how to do slavery right.
    What exactly do you expect from a book written thousands of years ago, in a ancient world, translated hundreds of times, hardly going to be Bridget Jones diary is it.

What exactly do you expect from a book written thousands of years ago, in a ancient world, translated hundreds of times, hardly going to be Bridget Jones diary is it.
    Does that mean it is now irrelevant?