Thread: Palace Away Tickets Wanted

Default Palace Away Tickets Wanted

Hi All,

Anyone know of one or two tickets for Palace away?

Thanks in advance my friends.

SL

Yup - and me...not sure why we took a really small allocation for this game? Ridiculous.

Scandalous decision by the ticket office again. They are worse then useless.

Yet again the ticket office is over cautious and let's the fans and the players down.

Quote Originally Posted by LGTL View Post
    Scandalous decision by the ticket office again. They are worse then useless.
    Agree - beyond a joke what they are doing to our away support

There are a few on Twickets but will be in Palace sections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loads more on Twickets today

Quote Originally Posted by Give it to Ron View Post
    Loads more on Twickets today

Probably in the block next to the Saints fans, which the club should have taken up.....

No tickets on Twickets for Block T which is the one we did not take, that block is also not showing as on sale on the CPFC online website, so could be an empty block on Tuesday,

Quote Originally Posted by billyb333 View Post
    No tickets on Twickets for Block T which is the one we did not take, that block is also not showing as on sale on the CPFC online website, so could be an empty block on Tuesday,
    How ridiculous would that be.

Who'd have thought tickets for Palace away on a cold wet Tuesday night would be gold dust?!

A bunch of tickets just became available on the OS! Get on there now!!

Got one, no idea why 140 tickets have just gone on sale, but they have, probably reserved for kids club or club staff or something.

Thanks Mattio!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

if that's the case, it make you wonder why Palace stipulated a pay up front for that extra allocation, assuming they did of course. Why not offer a sale or return policy for the entire allocation? I guess they have to organise police and catering etc. in advance based on away numbers, but seems like everyone is the loser here, except the Saints ticket office, who have less `unprofitable' work to do.

15. Default

Still about 30 tickets left for Palace on the OS ticket website if anyone still looking.

I have one restricted view ticket available at face value, collect before the game, pm me if you want it

Quote Originally Posted by Chez View Post
    if that's the case, it make you wonder why Palace stipulated a pay up front for that extra allocation, assuming they did of course. Why not offer a sale or return policy for the entire allocation? I guess they have to organise police and catering etc. in advance based on away numbers, but seems like everyone is the loser here, except the Saints ticket office, who have less `unprofitable' work to do.
    Block T, well half of it, is now on sale on the Palace online ticket website, they have sold very few from that block which are available, I can see 13 rows not available for sale in the 50 rows, which will be the segregation tomorrow night.

Block T, well half of it, is now on sale on the Palace online ticket website, they have sold very few from that block which are available, I can see 13 seats on each row not available for sale in the 50 rows, which will be the segregation tomorrow night.
    CORRECTION

Anyone looking for a ticket for tonight? Not sure I'll be able to go... Pick up from Teddington if anyone's interested.

20. Default

Is anyone is selling a ticket at the ground, I would be very interested?

21. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pingwing View Post
    I have one restricted view ticket available at face value, collect before the game, pm me if you want it
    I would be interested if still available. Can't seem to pm you. 07776803254