my stag do

saintkiptanui

Have a good time.

When I was best man I injected the groom with massive amounts of acid on his stag weekend. We all then watched him descend into a pit of total despair which lasted for 19 days. 17 of those were spent screaming in terror.

It was so funny.

:( don't even joke about such things junction.

marriage ain't gonna change a thing, I don't get blow jobs anymore so that doesn't matter and the backdoor was closed a week after the engagemnet ring went on her finger.

That reminds me of the lyrics of that new Nickelback track.

Can you fit this into your wedding speech?

A good friend of mine went on a stag do in Kernow. The groom and best man were handcuffed to the harbour chains after a heavy session on the drink. In the morning when they eventually found them face down in the sea, they had been gang raped and both have had their throats slit before being tossed for crab bait.

Pastyland.

I'm gonna scoff a dozen.

St Ives, have a house on a cliff at carbis bay with steps down to our private beach which is pointless as i expect it to rain but we have a bagfull of ectoiders, after next week I am an adult and never doing naughty things again.

botter

Starts saturday, what is the worst thing that you have heard happen to a stag dooist???

I am feeling very anxious and losing sleep.

A Danish mate and the lads, got the stag mortalled, slipped him a mickey, put him on an express train in Copenhagen with no money and an ID card around his neck.

The stag woke up in Milan Railway Station at 10:00am on the morning of the wedding with no money and no credit cards. The wedding was at 13:00 in a small town 2 hours drive from Copenhagen.

Suffice to say...........

A Danish mate and the lads, got the stag mortalled, slipped him a mickey, put him on an express train in Copenhagen with no money and an ID card around his neck.

The stag woke up in Milan Railway Station at 10:00am on the morning of the wedding with no money and no credit cards. The wedding was at 13:00 in a small town 2 hours drive from Copenhagen.

But...that's not funny...

Some people are utter mongs...

The point of the stag do is to make sure the stag enjoys his night out...

My boss ended up getting stripped b*llock naked, tied to a lampost & having a cucumber shoved up his arse! Funniest thing was the police driving past, stopping & just saying, "stag do lads?" to which the answer was ofcourse yes so they just drove off!

Once again...not actually funny...slightly gay though...

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
I will slit throats if people try to screw me over on my stag do

Not if they lock you in the boot of a car and push it over Beachy Head.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Could argue that waking up anywhere EXCEPT Denmark is fun

I had a brilliant weekend in Denmark. Admittedly it was when they won the European Championship and all the stunning blonde ladies were going around the main square in Copenhagen kissing everyone. Oh and Tuborg were giving away free beer.

I had a brilliant weekend in Denmark. Admittedly it was when they won the European Championship and all the stunning blonde ladies were going around the main square in Copenhagen kissing everyone. Oh and Tuborg were giving away free beer.

Fookin hate Copenhagen.

Caught a bloke walking out of the hotel I was in with my laptop he had just smashed my hotel room door to nick.

Then some while he was being nicked, some **** came up behind me with a knife, slashed the strap on my Cannon camera and ran off with it in front of the cops.

bstds

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Fookin hate Copenhagen.

Caught a bloke walking out of the hotel I was in with my laptop he had just smashed my hotel room door to nick.

Then some while he was being nicked, some **** came up behind me with a knife, slashed the strap on my Cannon camera and ran off with it in front of the cops.

bstds

That would tend to make you a little jaundiced about a nation to be fair. Same reason I hate Irish-Americans after they tried to blow me and my group up in a hotel in Boston.

Im sure i have heard this story from about 25 different people.