Goodnight sweet Princess

Master Bates

jennygrantfk9.jpg

HEART-rending tributes were last night paid by grieving friends of Page 3 girl Jenny Grant after the 19-year-old took her own life.

Tragic Jenny is feared to have committed suicide hours after rowing with close friends on a night out.

The beauty — this year’s winner of The Sun’s Page 3 Idol contest — was found hanged after her worried boyfriend raised the alarm at 4am on Saturday.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1688800.ece

:mad:

Even the thread title is creepy.

It does sound a bit sex case.

:D I thought that

It is Master Bates we are talking about. He is clearly a man with issues (most of which I would imagine come from a lack of fanny action). There is no genuine grief for this girl, but some kind of sick sadness at the loss of having fresh pictures of her with her tits out.

I am interested to know if this young lady will be in the next batch of soft core material to be PM'd to the sad c*nts who get material from Bates?

It is Master Bates we are talking about. He is clearly a man with issues (most of which I would imagine come from a lack of fanny action). There is no genuine grief for this girl, but some kind of sick sadness at the loss of having fresh pictures of her with her tits out.

I am interested to know if this young lady will be in the next batch of soft core material to be PM'd to the sad c*nts who get material from Bates?

I think WS wants to be added to the PM list, Bates.

I would say you're jealous, however its strictly women in the PM's which MB sends. I hear your more partial to a bit of c*ck.

Hate it when pretty girls get killed or take their lives. Just makes me think they were surrounded by people that didnt really appreciate their beauty!

What a waste

At this stage I couldn't tell whether you were being serious or if you are a real life mong.

I would say you're jealous, however its strictly women in the PM's which MB sends. I hear your more partial to a bit of c*ck.

This cleared it up.