Christmas cards for Markus

St Joan

If you worked for the Royal Mail and had any idea why we had to strike then you may realise that striking is not self defeating. It's not wise to comment on something you don't have a clue about. However if you can tell me why you feel the strike was wrong or what caused the strike action in the first place, feel free to post.

It's not wise to comment on something you don't have a clue about.

Not commenting on something one doesn't have a clue about? Welcome to the SaintsWeb Forum where such behaviour is actively encouraged... ;)

I am however an expert on raw nerves and jumping to conclusions so do let me know if you need any advice on that score....

:rolleyes:

If you worked for the Royal Mail and had any idea why we had to strike then you may realise that striking is not self defeating. It's not wise to comment on something you don't have a clue about. However if you can tell me why you feel the strike was wrong or what caused the strike action in the first place, feel free to post.

Tis dangerous working for the Royal Mail

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/4785970.Second_raid_on_Royal_Mail_van_in_a_week/

One Suggestion for the lazy ones amongst us: Moonpig.com ;)

It would be like christmas come early for that site if we all send one! :p

could we not get a very large xmas card made up and get the fans to sign it, similar to the ideal of having the massive football shirts signed by fans for charity etc? we could then do a bucket collection for all those who sign the "massive card" and then have the money donated to a charity of markus' choice?!

Just a thought.....

Or... If one of the more proactive amoungst us were to contact moonpig, would they make up and deliver a huge card to the exeter game(technically after christmas I know but I doubt it could happen in time for the Norwich JPT game)?

Moonpig get publicity

The fans get a supersized card to sign

Marcus gets to feel warm and fuzzy inside becuase so many people like him.

Garry - as a postie, or Royal Mail worker, can you tell me why the last two or three postmen we have had in our road are totally incapable of posting a bloody letter THROUGH a letterbox and would rather leave it sticking out of said letterbox to get soaked when it rains ? ;)

Garry - as a postie, or Royal Mail worker, can you tell me why the last two or three postmen we have had in our road are totally incapable of posting a bloody letter THROUGH a letterbox and would rather leave it sticking out of said letterbox to get soaked when it rains ? ;)

It's just to p!ss you off. Nothing personal, they do it to everybody.

I shall send one but for maximum impact I think it will need more than what the few of us on here will send. Is there any way of publicising this wider?

I wrote a letter to the Echo about it, but don't know whether they will take it up. Anybody want to cover the other fans' websites like the Ugly?

Another possibility that crosses my mind is to buy some of those giant cards from the Card Factory at 99p each and collect hundreds of signatures on them from fans outside the stadium before the next match.