What if

Weston Super Saint

I wonder also if the first signs of derision will be displayed either during the match,which we know is counter productive,or post match if we are on the wrong end of the result.

I am really looking forward to this today,vital we get 3 point for varying reasons,not just to make the table a better read.

I will certainly be edging towards glass half empty if we come away with nothing.

What next? not sure what can be done with what seems to be copius retraints put on the club at present.

We,the supporters, will probably do what we do best,moan,and IMO we will have every right to.

I think that if we lose today, lose against Doncaster, get knocked out of the cup by Rotherham, then there will be serious repercussions in terms of crowd dissent at the next home match if things are going badly there too. This will mainly be because these are all teams that we ought to beat, so any vestige of belief that we are somehow better than we are will have been blown away and the stark reality will be too much for some to take.

If all this comes to pass, I fear for the confidence of the youngsters, which will ebb away quickly.

we will get the usual tripe on here of..

"we will win the next game...coyr, we will play other teams of the park soon enough...I enjoy watching this team (when they secretly dont)"

No, for the most part you will have people call the game as they see it. But the masochists (of which you have sadly fallen foul) will cry armageddon and the fatalists (such as me) will refer you to Doris Day... ;)

No, for the most part you will have people call the game as they see it. But the masochists (of which you have sadly fallen foul) will cry armageddon and the fatalists (such as me) will refer you to Doris Day... ;)

lol..exactly thie same was said of me exactly 12 months ago..when I predicted a relegation dog fight..I was lambasted on here and called all sorts and was told Burley was infact a good manager at the time (i think you told me time and time again as such)....then look what happened..

So, forgive me IF I trust my own beliefs than the morbid happy clappy's who wont get their heads out of the sand until it is blindingly obvious.

lol..exactly thie same was said of me exactly 12 months ago..when I predicted a relegation dog fight..I was lambasted on here and called all sorts and was told Burley was infact a good manager at the time (i think you told me time and time again as such)....then look what happened..

So, forgive me IF I trust my own beliefs than the morbid happy clappy's who wont get their heads out of the sand until it is blindingly obvious.

DD you were proved right once! Doesn't make you the oracle. You were wrong about season one under GB when we made the play-offs... (PS: last season I told you he was a bad manager in July when he bought a midfielder to replace a centre-half!! So we were both right...)

As for this season, I have the benefit of Lao-Tse and clairvoyancy and can assure you, we'll be comfortably lower mid-table... ;)

Morbid happy-clappy's eh?? Interesting juxtaposition... :)

Now get off your arse and get down to SMS and sit in my seat - I have to go to Silverstone on family business. If you go for me, I'll send you the £24.

DD you were proved right once! Doesn't make you the oracle. You were wrong about season one under GB when we made the play-offs... (PS: last season I told you he was a bad manager in July when he bought a midfielder to replace a centre-half!! So we were both right...)

As for this season, I have the benefit of Lao-Tse and clairvoyancy and can assure you, we'll be comfortably lower mid-table... ;)

Morbid happy-clappy's eh?? Interesting juxtaposition... :)

Now get off your arse and get down to SMS and sit in my seat - I have to go to Silverstone on family business. If you go for me, I'll send you the £24.

why dont you go ffs

err, yes....work commitments....

there you go, you have one up over me...well done

Not at all friend, the offer's open, I'll have a beer with you next time you can come. I think we have the same sense of humour if not the same optimism... but yin and yang and all that...

anyway gotta go, got a motor-racing brother to go and support from 20th on the grid...

If we lose today, i will not blame the players, i will blame the stupid vision we are acting out.

A few more defeats and we will start destroying the confidence of the players.

But as we get nearer to kick off negative thoughts are banished and once i get in the car for the now easy drive to SMS ( SOME PERKS for being near the bottom) it is

COYR

OWTSGMI